Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Rox

it looks like you care about this thread.
what kind of topic this thread is supposed to be, i think we should stay on topic ,yes, and change the title of this thread to be "Netload discussion thread"
and move it to discussion section.

people sometimes go out of topic because this thread looks like a discussion thread,can't blame people who discuss a little bit about where and how to get more sales.

i am quite fine with NO netload support here in wj.
really, i am quite fine, i don't need support as long as everything is just like what it is right now. i mean ,uploading is possible, downloading is possible (at least for premium)
and sales are being counted properly,and payment via paypal are done in time.

hmm.... i think i know why my sales count are dropping the fucking debrid sites needs to be banned by netload !

all of em alldebrid realdebrid rapid8 etc comeon ppl show us ur email power again...

this is the era of pps not ppd they are effecting our sales..

i don't give a fuck if they ban the entire ovh and leaseweb network for downloading.. like fileserve did..

hmm.... i think i know why my sales count are dropping the fucking debrid sites needs to be banned by netload !

all of em alldebrid realdebrid rapid8 etc comeon ppl show us ur email power again...

i don't give a fuck if they ban the entire ovh and leaseweb network for downloading.. like fileserve did..

yes, you are right, those premium link generator site earns off our ass (uploaders)

uploaders and file hosts should unite together.

how about we gather a list of premium link generator sites first.
who's gonna create a thread collecting those sites and we send mails to file hosts??

yes, you are right, those premium link generator site earns off our ass (uploaders)

uploaders and file hosts should unite together.

how about we gather a list of premium link generator sites first.
who's gonna create a thread collecting those sites and we send mails to file hosts??

I already emailed them. Hope many of you can ask them an explanation.

i got this on my affiliate page "We want to inform you that we have revised our affiliate program and have switched your account to the new system." what is that means?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back