Status
Not open for further replies.
Netload is scam???
No way. Netload is not scam. Netload is really very good file host as it is still standing.

And all people here saying not get paid via paypal requested before 30 day are 110% liar with no doubt.

Have you ever thought they have paid regularly (Except webmoney and alertpay). Support service of Netload is always bad already but pay regularly and some times late. If netload is scam then why it is standing since 2010 as since i am with it and other filehosts are gone. If they have to run away then they would have run away with FS FSC WU etc..!!

So just be patient than making here lie comments and bothering the users here.So make patience every body will get paid. Don't be negative. One positive thinking is always stronger than 10Million negative thinking. So just be positive and you will lose nothing.;)

Last edited:
What does it worth if support is crap?! fine, so they pay.. it doesnt help me since i cant upload and make money cuz remote upload is fucked up for 2 weeks and they are not even replying to emails. support comes along with payment credibility mate. if people cant upload and no one is fixing the problems, then what exactly does it help me that they pay? soon i will have nothing to be paid for

What does it worth if support is crap?! fine, so they pay.. it doesnt help me since i cant upload and make money cuz remote upload is fucked up for 2 weeks and they are not even replying to emails. support comes along with payment credibility mate. if people cant upload and no one is fixing the problems, then what exactly does it help me that they pay? soon i will have nothing to be paid for

This server is for static uploader, remote, rename files, importing files are sucks here, because most of the spammers in the internet, are using those features, I upload content from my server all day long, without problems and never had problems uploading.

Netload is scam???
No way. Netload is not scam. Netload is really very good file host as it is still standing.

And all people here saying not get paid via paypal requested before 30 day are 110% liar with no doubt.

Have you ever thought they have paid regularly (Escape webmoney and alertpay). Support service of Netload is always bad already but pay regularly and some times late. If netload is scam then why it is standing since 2010 as since i am with it and other filehosts are gone. If they have to run away then they would have run away with FS FSC WU etc..!!

So just be patient than making here lie comments and bothering the users here.So make patience every body will get paid. Don't be negative. One positive thinking is always stronger than 10Million negative thinking. So just be positive and you will lose nothing.;)
+1. same thinking with you.

Have you ever thought they have paid regularly (Escape webmoney and alertpay).
should be "except"

This server is for static uploader, remote, rename files, importing files are sucks here, because most of the spammers in the internet, are using those features, I upload content from my server all day long, without problems and never had problems uploading.

Im not a spammer nor i use remote upload to steal other people links. I remote upload my content from direct HTTP sites and not from other file hosts. My ISP speed is too slow for download and upload and so i need RU fixed

What do you guys have in your "Maximum file size for free users" to earn more sales?
2000 MB? 1000 MB? Other?

Depends where do you post the links, some forums do not allow premium links, if they find some of your links you will be banned if you have your page, only posting tons of good quality content, is enough... free speed in most of the countries except Germany is sucks 4 to 5 kb/s if your target is Germany then is different. I did set up 500MiB Limit for free users in my blog

Im not a spammer nor i use remote upload to steal other people links. I remote upload my content from direct HTTP sites and not from other file hosts. My ISP speed is too slow for download and upload and so i need RU fixed

dude, invest 35 dollars to buy a eu RDP,and you are done.

you want more money, you must invest money...simple as that.

unless you are not confident with youself that you can earn big with them.

it's PPS world, you get one sale, and you get $12.

3 sales and your RDP is back.

if you think you can't earn your RDP back, then forget about this host, go with other hosts, simple as that.

you know their remote upload doesn't work for you, you should find another way instead of complaining, you are not the only one complaining...so, you should know they are not likely going to fix it, so find another way..is it so hard?

i have premium account on netload..can i upload via ftp? i entered ftp details that they gave me, but keep saying login incorect

if you think you can't earn your RDP back, then forget about this host, go with other hosts, simple as that.

you know their remote upload doesn't work for you, you should find another way instead of complaining, you are not the only one complaining...so, you should know they are not likely going to fix it, so find another way..is it so hard?

Not sure how long you work with NL, but i work with them for 4 years and i didnt have to invest any money to make money. i invest WORK and TIME and that should be enough. i dont need to purchase a server and spend money to make money with them because one of the services they provide is RU so as a serious filehost they should fix any problem! but you are right about one thing, which is they are not going to fix it, therefore i stopped working with them

You are rigth (y)

Not sure how long you work with NL, but i work with them for 4 years and i didnt have to invest any money to make money. i invest WORK and TIME and that should be enough. i dont need to purchase a server and spend money to make money with them because one of the services they provide is RU so as a serious filehost they should fix any problem! but you are right about one thing, which is they are not going to fix it, therefore i stopped working with them

To be a serious host is not about RU(god or bad). if you like work hard to get cash is fine, keep dreaming, like you dream, if you wanna make real money you need to buy a premium membership, I am not talking about buying a Netload membership, in general a membership of any server. I see your user name, and then understand why you think like that, if you think cheap, your earns will be cheap,:facepalm: that is why LA, and Spain are never in Tier number 1 in any server.>.>

i have premium account on netload..can i upload via ftp? i entered ftp details that they gave me, but keep saying login incorect

You are doing something wrong, I always use Ftp, with no problems!
http://www.coffeecup.com/free-ftp/

Hello everyone

Would you tell me please how many days the file remaining on Netload servers without downloading, in the two cases of free account and premium account ?

And what is the max size of file that allowed to be remote uploaded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back