Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone get payment requested after 13th March through paypal or moneybooker?
Its a serious question.

I've already received more than 15000$ from netload since 2009 (only paypal payouts) the best hoster...but!! since all guys from USA and other countrys changed to netload...the speed are fucking slow :/

sorry for englisch...im from germany...

Did anyone get payment requested after 13th March through paypal or moneybooker?

u must wait 10 days...10 WORKING days...not Saturday and Sunday

Last edited:
I've already received more than 15000$ from netload since 2009 (only paypal payouts) the best hoster...but!! since all guys from USA and other countrys changed to netload...the speed are fucking slow :/

sorry for englisch...im from germany...

u must wait 10 days...10 WORKING days...not Saturday and Sunday

Why they fool us then by committing that they will pay us via wmz / alertpay ?

whats the reason behind this ?

I don't think so we will get our fund via wmz anymore .
every one has patience ,me too
but I lost because i already wait more than 70 days .
And since I am a heavy WMZ user I know how to use wmz so mike just fool me by saying " Our wmz a/c has limitation of sending fund " totally misguide .

Worst experience with Netload after using them since 2009 .

When they introduced new PPS plan somebody said they were trying to use the situation with filehosts disaster and encourage people to upload to NL. Then with earned money they will go away.

Looks like it is happening right now.

I have never trusted Netload and thanks God I didn't trust them in January/February.

When they introduced new PPS plan somebody said they were trying to use the situation with filehosts disaster and encourage people to upload to NL. Then with earned money they will go away.

Looks like it is happening right now.

I have never trusted Netload and thanks God I didn't trust them in January/February.

yes don't trust them anymore .
Because now I feel that i waste my time with netload and lost my fund :(

nop no payment till now.
27th fab 1st alertpay payout request of 50$
9th march 2nd alertpay payout request of 400$
16th march 3rd moneybookers payout request of 100$

none of them received till now.

Hi guys
I have pending payment to PP. But this PP account was blocked and cant receive money. Will netload give me that money back to my netload account ?
P.S.: I already wrote to netload support but dont know if they are reading it.

Hi guys
I have pending payment to PP. But this PP account was blocked and cant receive money. Will netload give me that money back to my netload account ?
P.S.: I already wrote to netload support but dont know if they are reading it.

U can forgot about money since you dont have any more pp

how so ? PP will return money to netload. So they can give it me back.

no netload will cancel the payout and retrun the fund to your netload account
but after that U cant payout because netload will not pay you any more without paypal account ,german bank , European bank account transfer

netload will not pay you via wmz or alertpay .
we are waiting over 60 days for wmz payment
some user waiting payment in alertpay for over 30 days
now u assume urself what will happen =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back