Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

Anybody got paid in the new fixed 12$PPS plan?
Sorry,but iam a little bit sceptical..why do you pay so much for even a 2 days plan wich brings you a couple of dollarS?
I know rebills,but in this situation when every filehost pay less and less you come out with a plan wich is as good as filesonic,Wupload was.Its a littlebit unbelivable.I dont wanna give you ideas ,but even for fixed 8$ would attract every uploader to your host...so whats the point?Why is the payout so high?
Thanks.

B'coz you being paranoid i.e why.

That shouldn't be your concern. They know what they doing.

Well right now i'm on PPS, do i have to wait for 45 days to request my earnings through PPS, or i can request at anytime? Anybody?

Look what happened to every filehost..i lost a lot of money at Filesonic,then more than 300 at rapidgator,there is no stable filehost at the moment.Most of them doesnt pay or just later...when they feel like.Some of them remove the affiliate program without any explanation.
Maybe iam paranoid(and i have every reason to be) but you are naive.

webmoney payout is pending ............

due to - " limitation of netload"s webmoney account "

I am facing problem due to this .

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I not being naive, i being reasonable.

They have paid in past, so yes they'll pay again and again and again....

That's what happens when you try out new file hosts like rapidgator, now that's naive. Never ever try new file hosts, let them stable, see how they doin and working. Then give them a try.

Netload has been in this bussiness since 2007 or 08 if i'm not mistaken and since then they have paid their each and every users.

Look what happened to every filehost..i lost a lot of money at Filesonic,then more than 300 at rapidgator,there is no stable filehost at the moment.Most of them doesnt pay or just later...when they feel like.Some of them remove the affiliate program without any explanation.
Maybe iam paranoid(and i have every reason to be) but you are naive.

I have just one sale here.
Comparing to other filehosts really bed, in last few days I included just netload links but no sale for me:(

ur file is not fully uploaded yet if u view it in netfolder it will show a red mark after the file :]

did u uploaded the file via ftp ?

No, i upload it via RU. 5 part remain and it have same status but only it cannot download. The remain work fine. I don't know why.

Managed to upload 15 files today but in the last 3 hours every single file has failed on upload from my RDP. Sometimes it stops halfway through but sometimes also fails after 100%. Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back