Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the same boat
my payout also rejected 3 times from 10 th january and reason address error .

then Mr mike told me that due to charge back risk
they will only payout me after 45 days of purchasing premium a/c

And commit me that I will get paid after 25 th February

Thanks - So basicly what you are saying is - that you have to buy Premium
and then they will make a payment ?

My rate today: 30% from sales + $5.63 per 1000 downloads :facepalm:

hello extabit!
because your paypal be limited so it very hard to sell premium account for profitable and My download rate reduced 10$ to 5.63$/1000 :(. so in your case when paypal be limited, you can remove your download rate. If not maybe next time My rate will be 1 or 2$/ 1000 download :(

sorry My english so bad.

Hello? This is netload thread

Netload payment methods

FYI, here's a screenshot of available payment methods on NL:

[SLIDE]http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8713/nlpaymentmethods.png[/SLIDE]

Hope this to be clear enough!

Best regards to all!

AtZ

i have a little question if i get sale on less then 100 mb file so will NL count that sale or not and is there any update about sales counting issue??? thanks

I tried to RU several .rar files without password to this host and when upload is complete I receive an error message telling me my file is blacklisted. It's my own files that I made alone and are not available anywhere else so they can't be blacklisted cos no one ever saw them? What is wrong?

Sry I have a stupid question,what the time is NL,GMT +- ???, thank you so much.

The op was referring to Netload.in, they are based in Germany, so it is European time.

However I have been doing tests on all Filehosts for my uploaders and reporting results on my site, and I found NL to be very slow on free downloads, this may mean they dont have a very good server. I personally would not buy Premium with them because of this.

Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back