Status
Not open for further replies.

Our first suggestion was:
PPS Plans are only avaiable when you already earned more than 20.000 PPD Points. So only real affiliates can use PPS. How sounds this for you? Do you have better ideas?

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards, Mike

yeah please dont do that as you will loose many members who r switching to netload

Important Question to the community!

We notice an resent trend which makes us problems. Since we launched our PPS program we saw some users which just register a free acc. than activate the PPS Plan2 (90% of initial payment) and than copy their affiliate link and log out. Than they open the copied affiliate link and register a new account and upgrade it to 1year premium. Now they have an account with 1 premium yeat, a 45 day voucher for their friends and! 90% money back in their second account which they can request as a payout. At the moment this is only done by a few users but as you can imagine that could be become a BIG problem.

As you can imagine we have to find a solution for that to avoid id BUT we also have to make it usability for our affiliates.

Our first suggestion was:
PPS Plans are only avaiable when you already earned more than 20.000 PPD Points. So only real affiliates can use PPS. How sounds this for you? Do you have better ideas?

Many thanks in advance!
Best regards, Mike

Yes, i do have a better idea. Just open PPS Fixed 12$ for new affilites, then after some premium sales (could be 10 or 20), give them ability to switch their plan PPS Fixed 12$ to 90% of initial payment.

It should be fine for any uploader and your host.

Nobody can cheat you as you pointed in your post and also uploaders who likes to use PPS plan will not be disappointed.

Ich kann meine via FTP hochgeladenen Datein im Netload Panel nicht sehen (FTP Seite)

cannt see my upload files (ftp site)

upload api

i'm trying to use the most simple upload script provided in your site: http://api.netload.in/share/scrap/upload.sh
simply doesn't work. server returns 200 with no data at all.

also, in the page describing upload API, it says:
Code:
auth => [COLOR=red]AUTH_CODE[/COLOR]
 	modus => file_upload
 	file => file_link
and while it appears in the example upload.sh that 'auth' and 'modus' are indeed POST keys, the POST key for file is 'file_link' and not the other way like shown. your site is running for years, can you be a little more professional so that people can actually use your API?

Is RU down for anyone else? I know when went on site this am, said were doing back end support, so may be reason FTP lagging and still having issues ie with ru

Ive been with Netload for about 4 years and always come back to my old fav lol

Yes, i do have a better idea. Just open PPS Fixed 12$ for new affilites, then after some premium sales (could be 10 or 20), give them ability to switch their plan PPS Fixed 12$ to 90% of initial payment.

It should be fine for any uploader and your host.

Nobody can cheat you as you pointed in your post and also uploaders who likes to use PPS plan will not be disappointed.

nice idea; agreed with him

many PPD PPS option but today any option for upload a file work :facepalm: don't FTP, don't FIU, don't your upload software :facepalm:, you come here for attract more clients but the oldest are filled with new problems day by day :facepalm:

currently all netfolders not work on browser and dlmanagers..
Downloaders will think that all links dead.
Please fix this bug.

all netfolders returned this error code
pgsql_connect failed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back