Status
Not open for further replies.
@ greenday
Yes you can. If you think that makes sense. I don't think so because if you don't get premium users on your PPD account you will be droped to 10 USD... But just try it ;-)

What is the exact maximum file size that i can upload as a free and as a premium user?

If it is 5GB then it will be best.

And when free user limit size option will come? waiting for this.

Upload failed or the file doesn't meet our Terms of Service
remote upload error
same me

Upload failed or the file doesn't meet our Terms of Service

some links successful
some links said that errors :facepalm:

P/S: Still can not change plans (it said must wait 7 days, even i still did not select any plan after registered), and dont see where is payment option ?

Hello mike, how is it possible? : Current plan: PPS Plan 1 Your current account balance: $0.03

3 cents when I am PPS, have not got refferals and I had 0 download when I was PPD.

you allow US user download ???????

standard account doesn't have ftp upload :((
sad

Last edited:
@ INDIANBOY
Sorry for confusing you! Yes all I want to say is that we will pay you 45 days from 10th January because than we can be sure that we will receive your premium payments! Good thing for you at the moment we can't pay by alertpay or webmoney but if you request the payout in 7 days you will have this option!

sir
Today You upgrade me 50$ PPD Plan after verification and status of my account
I got your email .
User ID: 3**121
but
after some time ( 8 hours later some one again change it to PPD PLAN 25$ and return my entire earnings 60.44 into my netload account

So,

Please do some thing so that no one can change it again after u upgrade me .
and please make a note that when I placed new payout request on 25 th feb 2012 ( as per your request 45 days later from payment date ) then it can process without any problem .

I already send an email to your e-mail
Please check and rectify this issue .

INDIANBOY

THANKS

Update :

Got mail from Mr. Mike and probs solved
Very very helpful guy .
thanks

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply, having multiple accounts is useful for people who have several websites that offer different types of content, so we have better statistics but it costs us twice to keep premiums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back