Status
Not open for further replies.
After many promises, free users download speed is still horrible : 3 kb/s :facepalm:
Now I'm tired of hearing bullshit, I've waited long enough ... it's more than 2 months that NL-Mike every time says : " we will fix it in a few days " or " we're working on it, soon it will be fix ". NL-Mike please stop make fun of people X-(X-(

Last edited:
well this host is not for n00bs please stay away from netload if u don't know what ur doing...
Yes, sure it's for pro like you....3 kb/s download speed it's only for really strong uploader like you...you have understood everything, I think that your downloaders are very happy to download with this incredible speed X-D

Since you are on ppd you cant get to know that you are getting sales or not. It keeps you in dilemma whether to switch to pps or not.
Same thing happend with me. Downloads were going good so thought to switch to pps.
And now i have spent 4 days with 0 stats and downloads are increasing rather.
That' the most horrible thing about and download speed for free user add some acid on wounds. :D

Yes, sure it's for pro like you....3 kb/s download speed it's only for really strong uploader like you...you have understood everything, I think that your downloaders are very happy to download with this incredible speed X-D

well all my downloaders are premium and users who are using them from more than 3 yrs know what they are doing and others also know what they are buying...

waiting for 2nd PPS payment $$$$ ;)

@KSUSA
what do you mean with change status???
that page shows only the login info and details etc. and you have to check there the files to generate the links to your Netload account, or do i miss that is something new????

About a few days ago, i was uploading via ftp and noticed that my freshly uploaded files were not appearing in the queue. Then I noticed some wording, "new ftp" within the upload home screen (e.g.) Normal | Remote| New Remote | FTP | NEW FTP. So i clicked on the New FTP and tried my uploads again. And...it works as I have mentioned.

I added a couple files to netload to try them, How does the 90% of all initial premiums work? My 2 sales don't make sense they are not 90% of any of the premiums on your page?

Any other have anything similar?

[SLIDE]http://i.imgur.com/rUexB.png[/SLIDE]

The new screen looks like this:

forumj.jpg

Other than that I can not give you any more information.

FOUR DAYS without any answer.
ER_DLM and HD_CRASHY messages are increasing minute by minute.

Premium users are really tired about those troubles. No one answefrs mails, telephone calls and so on.

Anyone have this problem?

How can we work if we have to replace hundreds of files every hour because of this HD Crash problem?

When it will be fixed?

@Netwolf_ Not entirely. The bottom of the screen is what has changed. As files are transferred from the FTP they enter the queue on the bottom. The queue automatically checks and send the files to the file manager without any interaction. So as you are uploading, files are being checked and sent to the file manager automatically. It's not like before when we had to check off each individual part, then wait for it check, then go into file manager. Did you notice on the bottom there is no drop down option? Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back