Status
Not open for further replies.

Mukki.org

Hello everyone,

Many of you may be aware of Mukki.org, if not then you might wanna take a look, open the URL and move here and there, take a close look on things scattered on entire web page - you might be wondering how the hell things are linked to each other. Well that's what its all about. You are able to find exactly* you are looking for in fashionable manner.

I would like tell all my friends and foes (if any) that this entire project is not a phoenix which is reborn from anyones ashes, why ? because entire coding is done from Zero, but yes idea was not new SceneDDL/SceneFlux and many others was the pioneer ones. we do respect them since they came up and gone (was hurting), so we picked the idea and gave it a new face.

This thread and reply encourages us to come here and clarify it. we aren't sure if SDL.Verity is talking about idea or code, so we decided to write few words.

//Staff
Mukki.org

*Idea is there, may not be working in some critical conditions.

39 comments
Mate nice site and nice script but i don't like ss for tvshow i don't think its a problem for you to coded graber for cover.

Wait, Am I the only one who doesn't know what this guy is talking about?

I don't now either but i just want to tell him he has a nice site (source).

IMO design is irrelevant if you can provide anything at the right time, mind you it's the highest ranking automated warez blog out there.

i see...your website is growing at a very fast pace because this diabolical frog is hypnotising every visitor making them to return back.

[SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/wMdxjPNI9GeUUk1EWvL1.png[/SLIDE] [SLIDE]http://vvcap.net/db/xeek00ZRfF_IFOVCvwUG.png[/SLIDE]

PS:great site..i <3 it (y)

Mukki is awesome <3 and i guess the fastest too...

keep up the good job guys, and good that u created a thread here...

welcome to wj :)

well agreed, mukki is gr8 site. But recently i noticed that some of the uploads has mukki.txt inside rars. well if u need leechers to leech from ur files u should avoid that.

I like the design. And the uploads are fast as hell.
I actually do encourage the .txt file.

If people want to leech, let them. And if they have a problem with the .txt file, it's up to them to hire me to code an unrar/rar that removes it :))

Last edited:
yeah i still use mukki for NFO etc... when i leech from SCC they don't provide any NFO file etc.. so i search in google for that release NFO and google redirects me to your site

good site :) keep up the good work <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back