Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,

Many of you may be aware of Mukki.org, if not then you might wanna take a look, open the URL and move here and there, take a close look on things scattered on entire web page - you might be wondering how the hell things are linked to each other. Well that's what its all about. You are able to find exactly* you are looking for in fashionable manner.

I would like tell all my friends and foes (if any) that this entire project is not a phoenix which is reborn from anyones ashes, why ? because entire coding is done from Zero, but yes idea was not new SceneDDL/SceneFlux and many others was the pioneer ones. we do respect them since they came up and gone (was hurting), so we picked the idea and gave it a new face.

This thread and reply encourages us to come here and clarify it. we aren't sure if SDL.Verity is talking about idea or code, so we decided to write few words.

//Staff
Mukki.org

*Idea is there, may not be working in some critical conditions.

I never said you used our code. As for having a new face... well, your "new face" is remarkably similar to something that the old SceneDDL/xldr crew tried once or twice (4th image) and was disliked by the majority of users.

I wish you luck, but ultimately you and all of your predecessors lack the innovation that we had. Even now our site is faster, uploads to 3x as many hosts, and has the same features.

You may be popular right now, but please do not pretend you're original. I find it offensive.

thanks for clearing the doubts, we never pretended to be original or something. i hope we have cleared enough, so no need of any flaming (if any). we are done on this part.

My sincere apologies if you may have found anything offensive, sorry for late reply. we have been very busy in regular stuff.
----------------------------

Thanks for warm welcome friends, many thanks for your suggestions.

.txt files added because of some heavy leechers, they leeched almost everything - from content to images. but they are removed now. may be going to add something later

we feel the same about our current theme, but never got enough time to re-design it :(

Regards

thanks for clearing the doubts, we never pretended to be original or something. i hope we have cleared enough, so no need of any flaming (if any). we are done on this part.

My sincere apologies if you may have found anything offensive, sorry for late reply. we have been very busy in regular stuff.
----------------------------

Thanks for warm welcome friends, many thanks for your suggestions.

.txt files added because of some heavy leechers, they leeched almost everything - from content to images. but they are removed now. may be going to add something later

we feel the same about our current theme, but never got enough time to re-design it :(

Regards
shame on them ppl for leeching and your content and images. tut tut.

Do you have any upcoming plans for Mukki? I feel that there has been no update in a long time. There is no requirement that there should be some updates, it's just a curious mrsandvik asking.

I can tell, among other things that an adult version of Mukki had been a success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back