[Official] Make some buttons for Zunox and Win upto $90

Status
Not open for further replies.

snowmanrene

$90 in CASH to be WON!

The Zunox Staff have decided that we are in dire need of a few button/banner images that webmasters can use on their site. We also decided that we will hold a competition on WJunction to get these images made. We're looking to get 3 buttons made and are willing to pay $30 PER button, yep that's right!

The rules are simple.
1. The banner must be 88x31 or 140x31.
2. The banner can be animated or static.
3. Images must be either in .png or .gif format.
4. You can enter as many times as you like.
5. You must be able to provide the PSD to us.

Scenarios:
So, say you want to enter 3 times, and we decide that we want to use all 3 of your entries, we will pay you $90.
If we use 2 of your buttons and one from another user, you will get $60 and th other user $30.
If we choose only 1 button from 3 different members, then each member will get $30.

It's quite simple. Not much rules. We're looking for the best of the best here, so don't try to be greedy, give each button your best effort.

Payments will be made through Paypal. This competition shall run for 1 week, and end on the 1st April at 12am AST.

Good luck to all. ;)

113 comments
Banner:
300b17c6.png

Pay up, bitch.

Well, which kind of buttons / banners you need? can you post one example for that? you need buttons like katz or mechoddl or what?

We want to attract visitors. As stated in the thread, banners must be either 88x31px or 140x31px.
If you think you can be as awesome as the Katz banners, then by all means, try something.
We just want to see your best work.

Cheers.

now you check to see how he name them? banner or button or image or how you want to name them, you have the sizes, if you want to try, follow the rules

PM me whit site info you like on butten let say 10 or less image

I dont need $ maby 4 or 5 on your site for my downloads and LE whit as partner

Exempel here are 6 image

465wj2.gif

Spell your text right lol i spell like shit

Zunox DDL

free download

?
Ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back