[Official] CoralDrive.net - 60% PPS, Upto $30 Per 1000 Downloads & Mixed, 5% from Ref

Status
Not open for further replies.
please add ppd please

Please add PPD and add webmoney.

i am also waiting for PPD

PPD DUDE!!!

I NEEDED PPD PROGRAM!

yes PPD and I'll be with you and fill your server with TB's :P

i dont care whatever script u used.. launch PPD and multiple file download count with no limit :))

Hi It Will Be added soon
We Are preparing For this..

Thanks
Regards

yes, please add ppd + alertpay

they already have Alertpay but we are waiting for PPD becuase new host hard to get sales if they start PPD it's good for us until CoralDrive have good rank when his rank is improve then we ll goto PPS hope CoralDrive understand this if they have good $ for invest on this Business

regards

You said xfilesharingpro is Easy To Customize but The Problem Here Is People Don't Like xfilesharingpro sites because the downloading, uploading speeds are really Low.
You Can See Why Extabit, Netload And Uploaded.to Are Really Getting Users Because They have A Really Good Script.
Why Don't You Buy A Script Something Like That Of Filesonic Or Fileserve?
LOL, DL speeds arent provided by script it depends from storage server power & network speeds :))

If One-Month SCAM filehosters start with XFS Pro it´s because is the cheaper way to do it ;)

Last edited:
LOL, DL speeds arent provided by script it depends from storage server power & network speeds :))

If One-Month SCAM filehosters start with XFS Pro it´s because is the cheaper way do it ;)

Hi Sir,

We Agree with you. that the speed depends on server port speed.
But we have option to limit it for free and premium user.
If You Getting slow speed as a free or premium user please tell us.
thats why we are here to improve speed and give support.

And we request you to not use S*C*A*M words in our thread.
if you are facing any problem please contact us.

Thanks
Regards

gogo CoralDrive, i cant wait for PPD >.<

Now we are in PPD Also Check Main post for main information.

Thanks
Regards

Last edited:
One question ... your bussines got all tha founds/what else is needed to handle a lot of (that means thousands and thousands) of visitors and affiliate without crashing? If yes i think we all be honored to work with you

One question ... your bussines got all tha founds/what else is needed to handle a lot of (that means thousands and thousands) of visitors and affiliate without crashing? If yes i think we all be honored to work with you

Yes sure we offer premium service for this.
We have many servers in defferent - different locations.
Having 10 Gbps post speed.

And we are allways here to give support for speed problem, and many others problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back