[Official] Azushare.net - Earn $40/1,000 Downloads, 50% from Sales & Rebills or Mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok guys i asked this morning, $ 21, we see by how much they pay and tell you if they are on time and pay twice :)

see you soon (I hope)

question,

putting your banner on a site and be as PPD fee, you gain something from the sales?

other sites offer between 10 and 20% even if you are on PPD

What's going on? Just 5 min ago I had in my stats:

Regestered: 8
Purchases: 3
Sum: 27.02$

& now it is showing:

Regestered: 0
Purchases:
Sum: 7.7$

Azushare Pls explain??? I hope You are not shaving! :facepalm:
Strange, need to check this hybrid plan. I'll let you know what is going on.

Last edited:
"You need to request the payout with at least 3 days before the payment day in order for your request to be processed in time." So what is the payment day?

ok guys i asked this morning, $ 21, we see by how much they pay and tell you if they are on time and pay twice :)

see you soon (I hope)

question,

putting your banner on a site and be as PPD fee, you gain something from the sales?

other sites offer between 10 and 20% even if you are on PPD
Before payment is accepted we need to do the checkup. Be ready for your first payment ;)

Where do I put my ID and Pass from other hostings to remote upload in Azushare?????

Asking again ???????????????????????????????????????

16276064724a7fc008207ad377ccfe27652d5d9e.jpg

I fink that host in one big scam i look in statistic one time i se i hawe 0,24$ couple min later i hawe 0,12 $ That look like them charge for download as they wish I leave this hosting promises to be good but its like others crafty file host then bye

Sorry for bad English

Hi, Azushare
Please upgrade my account to premium
I want try.
username: Shiori
Thx!!

You hosted in France. your name Azushare like Ryushare??
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back