OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Customer,

due to recent issues regarding our uptime as well as download speed problems we are happy to announce that a coupon is ready for you as compensation.

In the past 24 hours we have moved our servers to a different data center in order to provide a more stable service as before.

All in all we want to apologize for the problems we had. Please use the following coupon code to extend your PRO-Account by 14 days.

Coupon code: XXXXXX

The coupon code will expire in 30 days. You can redeem it here: https://www.oboom.com/coupon

Kind regards and a happy and successful new year 2015,

OBOOM Support Center

OBOOM AG
Grossmatt 6
NW-6052 Hergiswil
Switzerland
www.oboom.com

:)

Instead of distributing coupon, they should fucking pay us. :cursing:

for what? thats dream of all bussines, not pay and poeple still use this server and make money for owner ))))

perfect idea, damn, im need open my own scam server, when i see how long some uploaders are ready waiting for miracle.......pay 2 months, and after this 6 months earnigs for free)))

By the Coupon action they want to be serious.

Does not make you ridiculous Oboom! :facepalm:

you are really sick, man, you have some % from Oboom , if you promote this crap like this?

They scam, they dead, and stupid Coupon cant change nothing..........

I finally gave up and deleted all my files today as i cant even get a reply from support about issues that are not about getting paid so i guess they are totally dead

4 months no payout and some people think they will payout xD

#IQ21

What part of all their funds frozen for 6 months is so hard to understand ? :O)
Trust me, because of their rates lots of people will be back whenever the payments starts to roll, and they know it.

Maybe it's just me, but would find it strange for them to spend time on switching datacenter, if they weren't serious about it.
Regardless we can agree on it being somewhat bad management from their side. I mean If I was Oboom, i would have focused everything i got, on paying affiliates, because obviously they lost alot of good uploaders, and cashflow by not coming up with a plan B.

4 months no payout and some people think they will payout xD

#IQ21

What part of all their funds frozen for 6 months is so hard to understand ? :O)
Trust me, because of their rates lots of people will be back whenever the payments starts to roll, and they know it.

Maybe it's just me, but would find it strange for them to spend time on switching datacenter, if they weren't serious about it.
Regardless we can agree on it being somewhat bad management from their side. I mean If I was Oboom, i would have focused everything i got, on paying affiliates, because obviously they lost alot of good uploaders, and cashflow by not coming up with a plan B.

Haha :D
Yeah, money hold 6 months.

Swizzerland: 2 months hold (for in and out transfer). They can't get money if the bank account is frozen.
Second: If the bank account is frozen, how they can buy new servers and data file system? 30€ for one year premium and 90% or 75% to the uploader. It's really easy! Just 1+1. Don't support here, close the hotline, don't answer of questions and you think they will payout. Props for that!

They just give some hope with one twitter-posting. No uploaders, no money ;)

Last edited:
Oboom are the biggest scammer ever. Before October last 16 september i become the last payment. Since this date is not! Support means this are problem with payment systems.
I think them thay never never payout!

The host is dead!!!

Bye Bye scammers!!!!

scambotactive.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back