OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i lost 30 EUR
yestoday my balance is 53 EUR, but today my balance is 23 EUR.
why?
i never request payout.

i recieve a email

thank you for your faith in us. We are happy that you decided to keep using our services. According to your request we renewed your PRO-Membership account for additional 365 Days.

Have fun using our products!

Kind regards,

OBOOM Support Center

but i did not buy one year premium account.
can you give my money. to me

i am uploader , i not need premium account.

my account
spank1949101spank19947@gmail.com

i earn 53 EUR for two months , i don't need premium account

Last edited:
This is maybe 5th time im going to write the same thing and ask the same question - who are you working with ? Uploaders or copyright pigs ?
Again 300GB small files and that happens every week and sometimes twice a week. Plus no payment for more than 1 month ! What would you do if you were me ?
You are deleting my files so im not able to make money and if i happen to make any you are not paying , wtf ?
Your offer was one but reality is different , you should change to "we delete your files like crazy, we don't pay, join us if you want "

This is maybe 5th time im going to write the same thing and ask the same question - who are you working with ? Uploaders or copyright pigs ?
Again 300GB small files and that happens every week and sometimes twice a week. Plus no payment for more than 1 month ! What would you do if you were me ?
You are deleting my files so im not able to make money and if i happen to make any you are not paying , wtf ?
Your offer was one but reality is different , you should change to "we delete your files like crazy, we don't pay, join us if you want "

The question is, what are you uploading?

small files may be he upload one of these type or all >MP3/ebooks/Magz/software, I have similar problem, they deleted files within 15-30 days.
all of downloaders move to others host and admin warn me to move other hosts too...lolz

small files may be he upload one of these type or all >MP3/ebooks/Magz/software, I have similar problem, they deleted files within 15-30 days.
all of downloaders move to others host and admin warn me to move other hosts too...lolz
music only. The thing is that they deleted 300gb 3 days ago and today another 300gb again .
They gave so much power to the abusers that they can do what they want with us. This happens only in oboom. I work in uploaded for years and it doesn't happen there.
At least they could start paying so i know why im keeping so much online files.
The files are not deleted due to inactivity because they are downloaded multiple times every day.

Oboom sent to me:

Hello,

as you might have recognized we are currently facing some problems with our merchants, but we are very close to solve the situation. Until then we are trying to payout as soon as possible, but we know that this issue leads to some delays at the moment. We are very sorry for any inconvenience. What we can tell you is, we are working seven days a week to resolve this matter and we will be back to normal in a reasonable time-frame.

You will definetly get your money and we are sure that you will be able to make your usual outcome with our service soon again.

Unfortunatly someone was successful incriminating us at our merchants claiming that we are hosting websites with illegal content, which is of course not true. The result is that a large part of our money is frozen until this issue is clarified. This should be the case soon. We will also check every possibility to held this person and the company behind him legally responsible.

The best way you can help us, is to continue your work and you will see, everything will be back to normal soon. We will definetly stay in business and we will keep you up-to-date!

Thank you for your understanding and thank you for your good work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back