OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same to me, I'm still working with Oboom and I know a lot of people who are doing this. And this is good! Because: What do you think: Will you either get your money when you stop working with Oboom or when you don't stop working with this filehost and help him to survive? It's just a logical thing but unfortunately here are so many kiddies, no one can expect logical things from some users.

Who have received payment the last 2 weeks?
I think nobody.
Good move by Oboom. First, people paid out. And then nothing more.
Fuck you, PLEASE!
Shit talk of oboom!

dff192357949701.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

VERY BAD RATES
JUST SOME COUNTRIES
NO ANOTHER COUNTRIES OPTION
PAYS VERY HARD AND SLOW

WHY YOU GUYS STILL INSIST ON THIS HOST ;)

dff192357949701.jpg
[/URL] [/IMG]

VERY BAD RATES
JUST SOME COUNTRIES
NO ANOTHER COUNTRIES OPTION
PAYS VERY HARD AND SLOW

WHY YOU GUYS STILL INSIST ON THIS HOST ;)

You want to type everything you say in capps to make the junk you type seem more important...oh wait!

And we know its a temporary change, personally i just switched to PPS and yes i have made less money in the month they have not been taking credit cards but i still made some and the fact they changed the rates to help them to be able to still exist and run and more importantly pay money due its a understandable temp move. If you are not using oboom still why are you here whining? the same thing as happened to most hosts at least once so chill! :P

guyz, anyone who has premium account can help me downloading some files and then upload it UL ?

my oboom premium has been ended

People who requested in September got paid.

People who requested in August didn't receive money (and probably won't receive). 31.08.2014 - bank - PENDING

I recommend you all to live this piece of shit. Let it die. Stay away from these cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back