OBOOM.com Discussion Thread - Post your discussions related to OBOOM here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please note this: Business days in Germany are from Monday to Saturday... so 6 days a week! I don't know how it is in other countries but a lot of people are wrong when they're counting the days/business days!

They are not even giving support mails reply,,,

sure, even why? they just runnig server and try make some more earning, beffor they will be deleted from all forums and blogs..... easy way to earn some euros more)) and next month they here open new oficial topic with new server.......

always pay? lol they are here 3 days and always pay. funny,

how much they pay you, 3 times, 7 times, hm , thats trustable history, lol

I get 12 payments...and on Oboom I earn more than I earn from RG (from the beginning). And yes they are trustable.

@kaylog I see that in your website you use only oboom.

I know who you are and I want to trust you and I'll continue to use that host..

always pay? lol they are here 3 days and always pay. funny,

how much they pay you, 3 times, 7 times, hm , thats trustable history, lol

They always payed me, so stop crying and GTFO.

GTFO ??? lol

they pay nothing, i have couple thousands E unpaid. They pay just when they start, maybe 4-5 times, couple times, they DEAD, but im see, you need longest time to accept this ))) they like a Britney Spears, just one sezon star ))) They DEAD, but of course, im not want broke you dreams.

You young, you can wait for payment and dreaming........Or, maybe they ready for charity, without CC, without sales, they ready pay us from her personal wallet.

keep dreaming, thats look thats nice ))))))

@kaylog - you trade links with my, im own one of biggest site from you friends list )) and trust my, you need find new server. even you get 12 payouts, im get hundreds payouts from servers like netload, uploaded, and other and thats mean nothing. what is 12 payouts? in this situation? NOTHING. we can see after next 14 days, how much payments they send, of course, im by happy if im wrong, but im realistic man. We not see any penny from this server, maybe they pay some kids, just for they make here some posts like " I got payment, 27 e on webmoney" but thats all.

so, im come back after 14 days and see this comedy here)))

But im will be happy, if im wrong, but for my is this server DEAD.

Last edited:
tembel is basically right.. Why would they pay us if they lost cc and sales... If they are dying, they will never pay and take over all the money for it's new host.
It's not a very big host like k2s who have power to fight, or it's not a very honest host like wupload, who paid every penny before shutdown.

normal situation on this "business", nothing strange, nothing wrong, just simple thing - if you have not profit, you can't pay, only from you own wallet, and, i thing nobody not open bussines for this, lost many from own wallet ........

I don't see what's the problem? If you think they are DEAD, and will not be able to retrieve CC payments, leave.
If your payment is halted for more than 14 business days, leave.

I honestly believe they are making an effort to retrieve CC payments... They might succeed and might not. Throwing all out is stupid, this business has great potential so the best thing they can do is retrieve CC payments and go back to working with affiliates as usual.
Of course if they fail, they would have no choice but to shut down.

That's what I do - My payment is reaching 14 Business days this week, and I also sent them an Email... If there is no response on both, I would probably leave Oboom.
Delaying payment while there is a crisis is one thing, but ignoring Emails and abstaining yourself from explaining the situation is another.

Overall, if they fail to revive I will lose 800+ Euros... but that's the business with filehosts. They have paid me more than 1K fair and square so I have no hard feelings. Only with a few other filehosts I could have made that amount.

I don't see what's the problem? If you think they are DEAD, and will not be able to retrieve CC payments, leave.

I honestly believe they are making an effort to retrieve CC payments... They might succeed and might not. Throwing all out is stupid, this business has great potential so the best thing they can do is retrieve CC payments and go back to working with affiliates as usual.

That's what I do - My payment is reaching 14 Business days this week, and I also sent them an Email... If there is no response on both, I would probably leave Oboom.
Delaying payment while there is a crisis is one thing, but ignoring Emails and abstaining yourself from explaining the situation is another.

Overall, if they fail to revive I will lose 800+ Euros... but that's the business with filehosts. They have paid me more than 1K fair and square so I have no hard feelings. Only with a few other filehosts I could have made that amount.

same here, as i am working only with OB i will wait this week as well.
if there is no reply and payout i have to leave too even i really like this host.

i earned some serious bucks with them and i wanted to stay for the next years...

same here, as i am working only with OB i will wait this week as well.
if there is no reply and payout i have to leave too even i really like this host.

i earned some serious bucks with them and i wanted to stay for the next years...

I hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back