Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunny23

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Dear OBOOM costumer,[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]our competitors pack all in. And we are just about getting started.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The OBOOM affiliate program is more attractive than ever before.[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]We are delighted to announce that we now pay for international traffic too. Likewise we lifted up the paymnt rates for Germany, Swizerland and Austria. We pay amazing 40 EUR for 1000 downloads.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Of course you additionally get 60% of the sales of your aquired costumer. If your costumer extends his or her account you also get your share. Always and without limits.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]The OBOOM affiliate program is unique.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Your work pays out immediately. Payments via bank transfer are made on a daily basis. Payments via Bitcoin and Webmoney are proceeded within 7 working days.[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]How can I take part in the OBOOM affiliate program?[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Register NOW for our affiliate program by creating a free account at [/FONT]www.OBOOM.com[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]. Activate the checkmark for the affiliate programm in the user panel. That's it![/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Thank you for your cooperation[/FONT]

[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Kindest regards[/FONT]
[FONT=wf_segoe-ui_normal]Your OBOOM-team[/FONT]
https://www.oboom.com/getstarted

9 comments
They were back in business a while back but I'm not sure if they are to be trusted. Having an official WJ thread would help a lot.

In the download page they don't even advertise their own premium account but a service called smoozed which downloads from several filehosts...

exactly, they not even tried to offer an solution paying out their old affiliates which is the real shame. not even an % of it.
i had as well an bigger amount to be paid, even support promised me and after they closed their affiliate program never answering any mail about.

advertising their 'new' affiliate program...c'mon

have look at K2S and how professional they solved it just as an example

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back