We are Are Giving Free Regular RDP accounts For 7 days

Server Configuration

Processor:
Intel Xeon E3 1230
Ram: DDR3 32 GB
Storage: 100Gb
Network: 1Gbps Unmetered
Data Centre: Netherlands (Evoswitch)

• Details are given by first come first serve basis.
  • You are not allowed to abuse servers.
  • RDP Accounts will be auto-terminated after 7 days
  • Enjoy And share your experience here.
Contact us
Email: Sales@numerosky.com

Last edited:
24 comments
superb....great down/up speed....great gui speed...no lag...consistent.....flawless....no words to express my feeling.....just great RDP services...

I request mine, thx! really good speed, hopefully this should be always right? gonna get one month when it ends. Much Thx again!

It is 30 minute slow in encoding time than my previous win10 rdp...source and encoding software both were the same...may be coz it is a demo

It is 30 minute slow in encoding time than my previous win10 rdp...source and encoding software both were the same...may be coz it is a demo
Look at the server configuration it is for regular Usage, Not for Encoding
Please check our website again we have a separate Plan for encoding with much higher CPU RAM and Network

Last edited:
give me 50% discount for 19 eur encoding plan

Edit

delete the demo...I do not need any RDP....experience was good ty...

Last edited:
after i placed the order, next 30 mins i have received the login details, thanks for your immediate service and support, server download speed is awesome, I love it, I am very happy :)

Happy Republic Day of india

Today only offer buy any services and get 10 days extra

Note: this offer is valid only for order placed on 26-27th January

AFFILIATE PRoGRAM
Earn Up To €2 / New Customer!!

We would like to invite you to our referral program where you will get up to €2 on every successful referral.

How Does It Work?

activate your affiliate link here
For Every order Less Than €20, You will get €1 and more than €20, you will get €2

Everything is tracked via cookies so that you can get your Bonus if a user buys any service within 90 days.

If you have any questions, please chat with us or create a ticket. We will happy to help you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back