NovaWarez.Org - Review Pending!

Status
Not open for further replies.

th3obr0

Hello,

Please review the new upgraded NovaWarez.Org. It has been setup on a new server with InWarez and WarezPirates. All three sites are owned by ACiD a.k.a Razer and co-managed by me.

Code:
[URL]http://novawarez.org/[/URL]

NovaWarez has undergone some massive re-designing and coding. It's still incomplete as I haven't got time to finish off the small detail work and icons. Please feel free to give your constructive comments and criticisms.

Thanks,

Th3obr0

9 comments
Hey man,

Site looks good, Its the same skin as CTater, its my favourite VB skin for sure, really nice.

Apart from sorting out the overlapping logo/text I have nothing to say, looks good.

Hey man,

Site looks good, Its the same skin as CTater, its my favourite VB skin for sure, really nice.

Apart from sorting out the overlapping logo/text I have nothing to say, looks good.

That's what I never want people to do. Compare or recognize my site from some other existing/previous website. Ahhh... anyway, so what overlapping text/logo are you talking about? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of that area?

Thanks!

Yes, I am ordering an unique skin as everyone has it now.

That tcat_head looks fine on my 15" screen.

@Street: To be honest, the excess of blue is hurting the eye. Probably go for a more sober color? :)

That's what I never want people to do. Compare or recognize my site from some other existing/previous website. Ahhh... anyway, so what overlapping text/logo are you talking about? Could you please provide me with a screenshot of that area?

Thanks!

Sorry about the delay,

2ed02yx.jpg

Hmm if all three sites have the same owner, why don't you guys just merge everything or at least just concentrate on making one site better instead of spreading yourself too thin o.O You might drive yourself crazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back