Dedicated Notionaire.com 1GBit &100MBps | Dedicated Servers from 25€ (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not know whether you understand me ?!?!
Notionaire has a super fast OVH VPS. I have a VPS with them (OVH - Notionaire) and I have never been offline. I recommend you VPS (OVH datacenter) from Notionaire.

Every OVH FR reseller has to pass Infraestructure Limit terms so yeah you´re servers will be capped by SLA unless you pay premium infraestructure speed per server (Not so cheap)

a99027d9b9.png

NotionFAIL :))

That is very cheap for 100Mbps, OVH is capable of such price because they have a large network over Europe. Usually such bandwidth cost 300€ or more precisely 3 per megabit. That's the real price of bandwidth, by experience I can tell you that it is a pain to explain that to newbies. But once you've started to make a good use of the Internet, you begin to understand how better it is to be solid :)

I dont know why Guys are making off topic.
We have already explained clearly.

If you have any qurries Kindly contact us via Ticket.

Thanks

@ jure12

Thanks for your kind reply. Stay with us. :)

will i get technical admin in my ovh nic ?

how come 25G plan comes ?

i think its 24G or you have some custom plan ?

EDIT : Also are you sure that 2G comes with 2.5GHz clock speed ? OR is it 1.2GHz+ ?

Yes sir you will get a technical admin.

Sorry it is 24G only .
also 2G comes with 1.2GHz+
( written by mistake )

Thanks for letting us know.

Notionaire.

That is very cheap for 100Mbps, OVH is capable of such price because they have a large network over Europe. Usually such bandwidth cost 300€ or more precisely 3 per megabit. That's the real price of bandwidth, by experience I can tell you that it is a pain to explain that to newbies. But once you've started to make a good use of the Internet, you begin to understand how better it is to be solid :)

That's no debate.

I was simply pointing out his consistent lies and no truthful disclosed information about the bandwidth/traffic policy.

Just Stop it sir,

We are not liers. I think you have some intention to destroy us.
I am once again telling this is a sales thread.

Dont post offline topics. X-(

Notionaire.

Sir,

Kindly Mention your complete Problem on the ticket.

All tickets Replied ..

Thanks

Todays hot : Kimsufi 16G windows 2008 standard
normal Price:90 euros
now for only: 84 euros

Last edited:
I can recommend everyone to buy a VPS from "Notionaire".
They have super fast VPS (OVH France datecenter).

Thanks Nationaire , you have always responded to all my tickets im the same day.
Thanks

We have banned Notionaire as we suspect he may have another account on WJunction, specifically an account which was banned for scamming activities. We would advise everyone not to order whilst we investigate. We don't want the same issue happening which happened with WWXS (World Wide XS).

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back