Status
Not open for further replies.

nosvideo

main_logo_inverted.png

Hello wjunction users
I want to introduce to you the new nosvideo website

All your media, anywhere you go
Nosvideo stores all your media and makes it available to you

Anytime you want it anywhere you go on any device you have.

Full Compatibility

[FONT=Open+Sans]Our service is compatible with all mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, Android)

HTML5 Technology

Our service is based on HTML5 technology, don't need flash player to view videos.

Safe and secure

Your Videos are stored securely and privately and are always available to you.

Fast and instant video streaming

Unlike other file hosts we don't limit the transfer speed of our downloads.

File manager

Our new file manager is built to be fast, flexible and feature rich. It comes with full screen mode, folder view, quickview and more.

Multi-file uploader

Upload multiple files at the same time. Pure HTML5 implementation with upload progress

Responsive design

Accessible on mobile, tablet and desktop.

File statistics

Detailed statistics for each file. Views, referrals, countries, browsers & operating systems.

Support for subtitles

Auto loaded when subtitle file named the same as video file. Multiple languages supported. Supports srt, vtt.

[/FONT]
xq058w.png
[FONT=Open+Sans]
[/FONT]Custom Player Logo

Now you can add your own logo to our video player[FONT=Open+Sans]
[/FONT]

33a5eth.png
[FONT=Open+Sans]

[/FONT]Feel free to suggest any improvement
[FONT=Open+Sans]

[/FONT]
Register NosVideO - The Fast, Free and Easy way to Share your Videos

Please let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Thanks & Best Regards,
NosVideo

[FONT=Open+Sans]

[/FONT]

Last edited:
24 comments
put germany in first group and italy, spain and some country from southe america in second group

Last edited:
I can't see a place to add my payment information, so that I can set Paypal or Payoneer or whatever. Is it just me? When I go to "Account Settings," there are lots of things there, but *nothing* about payment information. As headers in that section, I see "Account Details," "Account security lock." "Premium account expiry details," "Keep your account details up to date below," "File Privacy," "Change password" and "Account Custom Player Logo." That's it. I looked all over the site. Can someone direct me to the right spot? I'm totally missing it somehow...

In that business support is one most important thing. And we dont recive suport from NosVideo i had report several bugs and after 1 month they are not fixed so bad suport, dont waste your time with it and you can see http://www.wjunction.com/136-file-h...chive/148831-nosvideo-new-rewards-system.html here that others is not preffered also :)

That's not true..
In my experience using Nosvideo, they always help me to solve my problem..

And I think they have a good support. :)

In that business support is one most important thing. And we dont recive suport from NosVideo i had report several bugs and after 1 month they are not fixed so bad suport, dont waste your time with it and you can see http://www.wjunction.com/136-file-h...chive/148831-nosvideo-new-rewards-system.html here that others is not preffered also :)

That's not true..
In my experience using Nosvideo, they always help me to solve my problem..

And I think they have a good support. :)
Thanks

I can't see a place to add my payment information, so that I can set Paypal or Payoneer or whatever. Is it just me? When I go to "Account Settings," there are lots of things there, but *nothing* about payment information. As headers in that section, I see "Account Details," "Account security lock." "Premium account expiry details," "Keep your account details up to date below," "File Privacy," "Change password" and "Account Custom Player Logo." That's it. I looked all over the site. Can someone direct me to the right spot? I'm totally missing it somehow...

http://nosvideo.com/plugins/rewards/site/account_rewards.php

Last edited:
Does anyone know which hosts can be used for the remote URL upload feature on Nosvideo and Noslocker? I've tried at least 10 and Nosvideo doesn't like any of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back