NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
simple

<IFRAME SRC="http://nosvideo.com/embed/videocodehere" FRAMEBORDER=0 MARGINWIDTH=0 MARGINHEIGHT=0 SCROLLING=NO WIDTH=640 HEIGHT=360 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Am I the only one who still can't login to Noslocker, only Nosvideo? I can get to the Noslocker URLs, but it's all kind of Rube Goldberg and I haven't been able to login to Noslocker directly since that major interface change some months ago. When I login via the Noslocker screen with my Nosvideo credentials -- which should be the same for both sites as far as I know -- I always get the message "INVALID LICENSE_KEY." I figured it would work itself out at some point, but it hasn't. At least not for me. Where it becomes an issue is when I see a Noslocker link and I want to copy it, but I can't.

Same thing here and i messaged nosvideo and it was never fixed. not sure why it was not looked into or fixed either. still not able to login to noslocker but at the same time i still get bad files from nosvideo so i use it here and there to see if anything has changed but it hasn't.. actually getting worst with ads and pretty annoying as well as i have to check this videos on a daily basis.

Last edited:
How long for this to be fixed?

WE'RE SORRY, THERE ARE NO SERVERS AVAILABLE FOR UPLOAD AT THE MOMENT.
REFRESH THIS PAGE IN SOME MINUTES.

fixed

regarding noslocker
you can add noslocker links from nosvideo just change the domain and add it to your account
nosvideo.com/xxxx = noslocker.com/xxxx

How long for this to be fixed?

WE'RE SORRY, THERE ARE NO SERVERS AVAILABLE FOR UPLOAD AT THE MOMENT.
REFRESH THIS PAGE IN SOME MINUTES.

fixed

regarding noslocker
you can add noslocker links from nosvideo just change the domain and add it to your account
nosvideo.com/xxxx = noslocker.com/xxxx

Since they are both the same host with different names i don't think it matters since the views are counted as 1 and payments are done as 1 host. would understand using both if they were treated as seperate hosts and the views and payments were done as single hosts then it would make sense.

Last edited:
payments done via nosvideo correct
but views are counted on both sites
example - nosvideo.com/xxxxx1 same as noslocker.com/xxxxx1
visitor watched on xxxxx1 on noslocker the money will be added to your account

keep getting error loading stream error often ,whats the reason

I find Nosvideo very picky, Noslocker not so much. Generally, Nosvideo just spins around for me, but if Noslocker's working for the same file, I presume Nosvideo works, but just not for me. And I have evidence that's true. Sometimes with Nosvideo, if I put on a VPN for the U.S., it will then stream. So my thought is that the problem is regional. I've seen a similar problem off and on with Thevideo, in that it wouldn't stream but then would with a U.S. VPN. So that's why I think maybe that's the reason too for Nosvideo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back