NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
When requesting my password i get a bunch of scribbles instead of the actual password. trying to access my profile to see if any fixes have been done.

Thanks.

you have locked your account that is why you can not request
i have disabled the lock
you should receive an email
press on the link to unlock
then add your payment info

thanks

is there any problem with rates ? My rates are very strange. 2 weeks ago my views were more than 500, and after that less than 50. I can't show you the report from tha last month.
Anybody have the same problem?

I have also problem with rates and it got worst,the last 3 days my earnings dropped to 0
2016-12-050 / $0.00000
2016-12-060 / $0.00000
2016-12-070 / $0.00000
Until the issue is solved i will take a brake.

hello every one
the decrease is because where are having less visitors lately
do not forget that you are posting links in pages where there is 20 and more different links from different hosts
here is a screenshot token now of latest rewards
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
i will also decrease the % needed to get rewards so you guys earn more

I tried using nosvideo from my rdp and i was getting the error : " Your ip was banned by administrator" so that might be a problem....

I think that's a good point. I see errors quite a bit with this site. When I try to check the links I make, I often get error messages with both Noslocker and Nosvideo. And these days even, I need to use the direct video link to get Noslocker to stream. So clearly people looking at my links could have the same issue and go to something else...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back