NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ young_golem try to reset your password work for me @ nosvideo site looks much better and familiar nice work on the new system (y) can you please extend my premium i pm you my username :)

Last edited:
young_golem try him on skype could be problem with the email system

Edit : looks like ftp upload was removed :facepalm:

Last edited:
I tried Skype but there was no response. I realized that password reset isn't a password reset anyway, it's a password recovery. But I know my password, it just doesn't work. Hopefully Nos will contact me on Skype. Thanks for trying to help Old_School.

Hi young_golem no problem i also tried nosvideo on skype but about premium account but no response i guess we just need to wait

Last edited:
when will add upload from torrent link, and put film in 1080p and converts to 480p as you say that the format is HD?

I can't login in my account after new changes in the system!!!
I tried to use option "Forgot your password" and I received mail with my username and password but the password is wrong because the mail says:

Password: вЂ�В±ГЊfГєº—êmГЌk;Г«:Г¤XpVJ[øõëГ•JЕЎA~ГєvГ¦I†®ÔŸÆ$<Г”.p=Y„ðbcЕЎ T6%GpMW\¦ëВїГћв...............
OMG, that the password is that? Are you kidding me?
How can I reset my password?

Old_School and I were discussing that above. I had the same problem. I contacted Nos on Skype and he gave me a new temp password and now all is fine. Try that too. I think the Skype profile is Nosvideo.com

Last edited:
I tried to use option "Forgot your password" and I received mail with my username and password but the password is wrong because the mail says:

Password: вЂ�В±ГЊfúº—êmГЌk;Г«:Г¤XpVJ[øõëÕJЕЎA~ГєvГ¦I†®ÔŸÆ$<Г”.p=Y„ðbcЕЎT6%GpMW\¦ë¿Þв...............
OMG, that the password is that? Are you kidding me?

password issue fixed

payment processing now

Last edited:
Anyone has problem with stats?
If i compare the first day when the stats started getting counted and the days after that my earnings dropped 10 times .... thats really low for the links i have online....

A week ago i've been told to wait 48 hours to see what happens... since then no response on skype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back