NosVideO.com Earn up to 40$ per 10000 views & Earn Up to 200$ (Since 2012)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, since i'm around these forums again i might as well leave a review. I get a lot of unique visitors on my site (about 50k daily) from USA and Canada. A few months ago i was looking for the best file hosts and i tried nosvideo. I tried a video embeder on my site from nosvideo for a few minutes and got over 1k views/downloads, results?
[h=2]Overview[/h]
Total Unpaid Earnings:$0.01
PPV Recent Earnings:$0.00

In my humble opinion this host isn't good at all. I think back then i sent messages over messages and was ignored, until someone finally told me that you pay per full stream which is bullshit, because as soon as someone clicks on any video some very annoying pop ups start to come up and popups coming up means someone is paying you for those, so as soon as someone clicks you get paid and i should as well. I make $3.6 on average per 1k views now that i have selected the best video streaming ppv sites of the bunch i tried. Nosvideo basically robbed me, back then i put it among the worsts i tried and i still have it there, it was great that i just let it hit a little over 1k views and didn't let those embeds run on my site for much longer.

Well, just my two cents.

Well, since i'm around these forums again i might as well leave a review. I get a lot of unique visitors on my site (about 50k daily) from USA and Canada. A few months ago i was looking for the best file hosts and i tried nosvideo. I tried a video embeder on my site from nosvideo for a few minutes and got over 1k views/downloads, results?
Overview

Total Unpaid Earnings:$0.01
PPV Recent Earnings:$0.00

In my humble opinion this host isn't good at all. I think back then i sent messages over messages and was ignored, until someone finally told me that you pay per full stream which is bullshit, because as soon as someone clicks on any video some very annoying pop ups start to come up and popups coming up means someone is paying you for those, so as soon as someone clicks you get paid and i should as well. I make $3.6 on average per 1k views now that i have selected the best video streaming ppv sites of the bunch i tried. Nosvideo basically robbed me, back then i put it among the worsts i tried and i still have it there, it was great that i just let it hit a little over 1k views and didn't let those embeds run on my site for much longer.

Well, just my two cents.

dude, you have some misunderstanding, I have been working with nos for almost more than 7 months, and he has always paid the amount in a max of 10 days.
I have no problems in view counts, infact, I make payouts twice every month, each being a min $100 .
So, yes it is a problem on your side, dont blame the site.
I can show you my payment proofs if you really are interested in it.

dude, you have some misunderstanding, I have been working with nos for almost more than 7 months, and he has always paid the amount in a max of 10 days.
I have no problems in view counts, infact, I make payouts twice every month, each being a min $100 .
So, yes it is a problem on your side, dont blame the site.
I can show you my payment proofs if you really are interested in it.

Except i have no problems with views count, nosvideo shows 1200 downloads. But on the total unpaid earnings it states $0.01. Because the user has to stream the whole thing for me to be paid, as if they really got money out of someone streaming the whole thing, they get money from the pop ups, which come up just as soon as someone first plays the video, so if 10 people click play watch for 30 seconds and close it, i should be paid. These file hosts stating they need 100% are just taking advantage out of us.

@media-tv thanksfor the support
@richjtf stop talking nonsense here please.. you want to watch your own videos and get paid for that ?
btw what is your username ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back