Shared [NL] UnderHost - Offshore Hosting * $5.00 * Daily Backups * cPanel/WHM * NEW Q8200

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply not allow proxy on our shared networks. Servers are shared with other customers, and as such IRC-related activities or severely CPU intensive CGI scripts (e.g. chat scripts, proxy scripts, scripts which have bugs causing them to not close properly after being run) are not encouraged.

You can through setup proxy on any offshore VPS or Dedicated Servers.

Ya i love their service
Thanks You for taking time to write it.

Terrible support. Been waiting over a day and a half for my account to be setup. Nothing delivered, support ignores tickets. Took them 2 seconds to grab my money paypal and after over a day have not delivered my acount

than what happend.... He destroy my site DataBase. 1 year off hard work goes away.
STAY AWAY from UNDERHOST!!!

Underhost is FROUD company

A froud company?

I have never seen eye to eye with under host, but they are not out to scam anybody. and I am sure there's a reason for the account not being delivered (for example new shared server or something along those lines.)

You need to have a little Patience, and not backing up your own data isn't exactly their fault. Read their TOS im sure there's something there to say you are responsible for your own data.

I ordered a package from underhost, no problem at sign up, account and domain delivered quickly but right now my average uptime is only 81.86% (source Pingdom) which I find very low, I do not expect 99% but still I'm not going to last on Katz with such outages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back