Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
This is the second file host I've looked at in the last hour where I go to their landing page and immediately run into red flags.

If you click the premium button you just get a blank page.

At the very top in the page's header and off to the right there are links to download a sketchy 7.44 MB file.

I'm guessing that 99.9% of their traffic that turns into sales leads is from direct download links, so I went forward until how little I saw that they're selling their accounts for, and now I'm moving on to look at another file host....
Post automatically merged:

Also according to their site, their top tier of affiliates, the "Pro Webmaster" are allotted 10TB of storage space.

Here is my vnstat on just one of my upload servers..
rx / tx / total / estimated
eth0:
2023-05 46.05 TiB / 51.50 TiB / 97.56 TiB
2023-06 12.06 TiB / 13.45 TiB / 25.51 TiB / 106.37 TiB
yesterday 1.70 TiB / 1.78 TiB / 3.47 TiB
today 316.58 GiB / 319.95 GiB / 636.53 GiB / 3.20 TiB

So as you could see, I'd have my account maxxed out in the first three days and that is just from this one server alone.

Last edited:
I see most of the time no sales no sales no sales
if no sales than dont do work and shift to others host like rapidgator or ddownload if u like them or you may leave this work nothing you will get from shout thanks alot

anyone have experience with USDT? how to get USDT from Nitro and then withdraw to bank account (in UE)
binance.com
Post automatically merged:

and i asked the CEO of the Nitroflare, they said paypal will be back asap.
its just temporary issue, matter of time till they find a new exchange services.

Last edited:
Back