Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Small company get sales, so big company steals our money :unamused:

466158240.png

781859827.png

Again, you have elsewhere 4 sales in 11 days, congratz. But this is not worth to talk about what host is better as another, youre 4 sales are luck.

You are with a few uploads and these downloads not able to compare one filehost with another one.

For me NF is not the no.1, there is really room for critism, but with this low downloads...sorry, you cant judge anything.

My friend buyed premium from my file , but nothing in my account , no any sale registered !!! Shavers , Stealers !!!

I am with NF since 2014 , stopped work with them many times , but i am sure they are cheaters now !

hey guys, i have my own blog, having 60-75 sales per day with NF, and im looking to expand it.
I am looking for 3 cannon posters that know how to bring unique content and want to earn a lot of money.
My blog worked with rapidgator / k2s / nitroflare, but now we are working only with Nitroflare.

its adult blog.
Unique content posters can make over 5 sales daily. spammers please stay away.

hey guys, i have my own blog, having 60-75 sales per day with NF, and im looking to expand it.
I am looking for 3 cannon posters that know how to bring unique content and want to earn a lot of money.
My blog worked with rapidgator / k2s / nitroflare, but now we are working only with Nitroflare.

its adult blog.
60-75 sales per day? really?

its adult blog.
I'm in, can you reach?

Back