Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Nitroflare banned my account actully I want to create a new blog and It will be started in next 3 weeks and I don't want use NF anymore in my blog...but my account has 42.3 USD and Nitrofllare have stolen this money from me...
Post automatically merged:

They didn't answer my ticket and I've send them ticket until they will answer me but hey have banned me...

Nitroflare banned my account actully I want to create a new blog and It will be started in next 3 weeks and I don't want use NF anymore in my blog...but my account has 42.3 USD and Nitrofllare have stolen this money from me...

They didn't answer my ticket and I've send them ticket until they will answer me but hey have banned me...
Nitrofalre should pay my 42 USD because it mine...I don't care about my account because there is no place for NF in my new blog....

Im using Rapidgator and will use it in my new blog but sometime when we send them ticket they will answer not hiding...Nitroflare didn't answer my tickets for 5 days and after 5 days they banned me ..Its NF fault. Its mean nobody in nitroflare have safety about money and account..beause they will banned you when they want even after 5 years using NF......That's your reward....I only want my 42 usd because I don't have plan to use NF in my new blog ,,it has been designed by myself and earn me at least 100 sale in one month...so I want to use one file host and that will be RG because they are friendly and care about their users and have more sales than NF..I don't care about account but my 42 USD should be paid by Nitroflare otherwise Nitroflare will be thief....

Last edited:

Nitrofalre should pay my 42 USD because it mine...I don't care about my account because there is no place for NF in my new blog....

Im using Rapidgator and will use it in my new blog but sometime when we send them ticket they will answer not hiding...Nitroflare didn't answer my tickets for 5 days and after 5 days they banned me ..Its NF fault. Its mean nobody in nitroflare have safety about money and account..beause they will banned you when they want even after 5 years using NF......That's your reward....I only want my 42 usd because I don't have plan to use NF in my new blog ,,it has been designed by myself and earn me at least 100 sale in one month...so I want to use one file host and that will be RG because they are friendly and care about their users and have more sales than NF..I don't care about account but my 42 USD should be paid by Nitroflare otherwise Nitroflare will be thief....
you should know the rule of game, minimum withdraw $100, you have to accumulate the amount before you leave, or the money belongs to them finally, $42 buy a lesson, next time be smart

btw they don't care you leave or not

I guess you deserv this

you should know the rule of game, minimum withdraw $100, you have to accumulate the amount before you leave, or the money belongs to them finally, $42 buy a lesson, next time be smart

btw they don't care you leave or not
hahah so true, nitroflare don't like spammers i guess.

It seems you know everything and obviously You are from Nitroflare's salve...They dont have right to bann..anyway ..they will be punished soon...2 or 3 weeks later..my new blog will be published...I designed this blog for myself..only codes without no plugin...I will suggest to my users to not use nitroflare...and I willd desing a code in my right sidebar...

They didn't respond...So they deserve to recieve multiple tickets when you don't respond...

I don't care to banned me but that 42 USD soon will be paid otherwise they paid it with thousands of USD...It has been more than years that I have started learning to be a developer...my plans to have at least 4 or 5 blog designed by my self...This is the first..and they will recieve thousands of negative review ...

It seems you know everything and obviously You are from Nitroflare's salve...They dont have right to bann..anyway ..they will be punished soon...2 or 3 weeks later..my new blog will be published...I designed this blog for myself..only codes without no plugin...I will suggest to my users to not use nitroflare...and I willd desing a code in my right sidebar...

They didn't respond...So they deserve to recieve multiple tickets when you don't respond...

I don't care to banned me but that 42 USD soon will be paid otherwise they paid it with thousands of USD...It has been more than years that I have started learning to be a developer...my plans to have at least 4 or 5 blog designed by my self...This is the first..and they will recieve thousands of negative review ...
Yes dear, it is correct, im a big fan of Nitroflare.

By the way, you should try asking your 42$ back, im pretty sure they will pay it.

Don't be sure..first I asked them I need my balance account for my new blog...It was urgent for me...they said min is 100...after that I will ask them again but they refused to answer and happened what happened...If they paid me this my blog will be completed in next week and they will earn at least 100 sale in a month by my blogs...
now Im sure that there's no place for NF in my blogs because when some file host always ban accounts they will do it in future too...And you will lose more money...
For example sometime I had argument with RG and I accused them to shave or other things like that but they never ever will ban you.....
Its mean every banned account in nitroflare should scare other users...Nitroflare is a dictator and for this behaviour they will pay and already paid...

Anyway Nitroflare will pay more than 42 USD because I have plan to suggest my users in my blogs to not buy nitroflare because first they will recieve a big fee from you and 2nd they will ban you easly so I will tell them don't use nitroflare because it has risk for their money..I also will send negative reviews on every place about nitroflare.so yes they will pay hundreds or thousands of USD for stealing my money...

Yes dear, it is correct, im a big fan of Nitroflare.

By the way, you should try asking your 42$ back, im pretty sure they will pay it.
Don't be sure..they already have stolen my money

Don't be sure..first I asked them I need my balance account for my new blog...It was urgent for me...they said min is 100...after that I will ask them again but they refused to answer and happened what happened...If they paid me this my blog will be completed in next week and they will earn at least 100 sale in a month by my blogs...
now Im sure that there's no place for NF in my blogs because when some file host always ban accounts they will do it in future too...And you will lose more money...
For example sometime I had argument with RG and I accused them to shave or other things like that but they never ever will ban you.....
Its mean every banned account in nitroflare should scare other users...Nitroflare is a dictator and for this behaviour they will pay and already paid...

Anyway Nitroflare will pay more than 42 USD because I have plan to suggest my users in my blogs to not buy nitroflare because first they will recieve a big fee from you and 2nd they will ban you easly so I will tell them don't use nitroflare because it has risk for their money..I also will send negative reviews on every place about nitroflare.so yes they will pay hundreds or thousands of USD for stealing my money...

stop the crying.

you spammed multiple times nitroflare support, and they told you "no payout below 100$" you dont accept it and continue spamming the support, right? now you have tears in the eyes because they banned a spammer who cant listen to the answers? right?

wipe away your tears and make your superduper mega blog.. do you really think they miss an uploader who cant get 60 $ in a short time to reach the 100$ payout limit?

you still don't understand they don't care about your blog or upcoming sales or negative review, actually nobody cares, you don't fulfill the withdraw requirement that's all, no exception for them, get it?

you're not the first one been banned, I don't agree to ban someone instead of giving solution, and RG will ban too, believe me

I'm not the side of NF, but for this case, you're wrong, so grow up and learn a lesson

If you judge and are in the side of nitroflare...so pay my money otherwise you should be quiet..
I said I have multiple blog soon and I will attach a recommendation to my visitors in right sidebar to not use nitroflare, in this case nitroflare cares and you cares too otherwise you wasn't here..
anyway I don't care about my account because I have rapidgator...but that 42 USD it belongs to me and I keep posting negative reviews and also a suggestion in my blogs to not use NF...That the pay that nitroflare should face

If you judge and are in the side of nitroflare...so pay my money otherwise you should be quiet..
I said I have multiple blog soon and I will attach a recommendation to my visitors in right sidebar to not use nitroflare, in this case nitroflare cares and you cares too otherwise you wasn't here..
anyway I don't care about my account because I have rapidgator...but that 42 USD it belongs to me and I keep posting negative reviews and also a suggestion in my blogs to not use NF...That the pay that nitroflare should face
if you behave like an offended immature child, you will be treated and judged like an offended immature child.

good luck with your blogs xD

nitroflare isn't proffession if they were they should've know a few blog that will uses their link , will bring them more new customers, its mean they sell so many account...and its more money...that's a professional system do...to attract

Nitroflare could keep my account to be banned I don't care but my account balance 42.3 uSD should be paid and until to be paid I will spread my experiences with other users in every forums and my blog

Last edited:
Back