Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Anybody knows if PayPal holds the payment due to the suspicious transaction, then send it back to the sender after maximum 180 days, am I able to catch the money from nitro or its theirs?

Can someone tell me how NF works? I´m Pro user and my Premium is active. Everyday I upload about 50 to 80 GB, but they delete faster than I upload. So, if I upload 50 GB, on next day, they delete more than 50 GB.
I have 100 TB space, but never have more than 2.70 GB used.
They wrote me that as Premium user the files will be deleted 30 days after last download, but this doesn´t happen. In less then 15 days files are getting deleted and I know, that they aren´t deleted due to copyright stuff.
Post automatically merged:

So, why I pay for a Premium account if I have no benefits.

Last edited:
@saua

Yes, this the greatest cons oh NF, they delete also after few days without abuse, the files are gone without any comment or reason. You can earn with them good, if you have no other hosts and good stuff like unique uploads.

Other hosts has no inactive-rule or, if you have not enough traffic, 180 days, in summary NF have

- the shortest lifetime of files
- the highest fees for user
- a really bad deleting-management

It is like it is, this thread is not supported and its ok, the last months of activity it was a blame thread, there was no good answer from NF.

true, they don't understand if they delete files so fast like that, we won't earn, so do they, and affiliates won't use them as main host
my main host is generous
ME97WZD_o.jpeg

Back