Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
I have make a BTC payment request since 24-4-2021! I dont have recieve nothing and now they say me they remove BTC payments and need to make a new payment request but the moneys dont come back to my account!

Also they say before some days they already have send the moneys and need to wait up to 4 business days!

So how they say me to make a new request if they send already the moneys ? And where is my payment ?

@Telsek Mayne an answer will be great!

I have make a BTC payment request since 24-4-2021! I dont have recieve nothing and now they say me they remove BTC payments and need to make a new payment request but the moneys dont come back to my account!

Also they say before some days they already have send the moneys and need to wait up to 4 business days!

So how they say me to make a new request if they send already the moneys ? And where is my payment ?

@Telsek Mayne an answer will be great!
Send me in private your email account in Nitroflare, so I can check your issue.

hello brother
we all use api
that getserver's url
and sometimes your api's getserver's url responds empty
we need to wait and retry several times
it started 3 hours ago
it happens for 1 in every about 10 files
did you change your settings specially security config 3 hours ago?
we all have same problem

There sometimes one server has issues, so you may try to change the servers for uploading.
anyway, we have a problem with s101 but it's solved.
if you have any other problems, just send a full report with screenshots, otherwise, we can't trace the problem.

@Jonnie: I mean every word I just want to say
Brother I believe in you
I am with nitro forever and in last years whenever you came here you solved or gave us solution
I bet on 20$ with the uploader who I know him that the problem is over
if still continues he can ask 20$

I will report here in 10 min
Post automatically merged:

just one thing
would be superb if you remove those servers from the list of accepting-file in your platform
Post automatically merged:

I mean automatically remove those servers ,sorry for double post

Last edited:
Back