Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
@jonnie and the whole NF team, listen up.i know you have been in business for a very long time and you know your way around file hosting business but your hard headedness will soon cost you.Your users here are complaining about long payment periods you donot want to listen,they are requesting for bitcoin and other payment forms you donot want to listen,they are complaining about low daily bandwidth limit you donot want to listen.this same users here are the once that have put you in business so treat them like kings and queens.this forum (NF forum) represents are cross section of what your users out there feel about your service and you really need to pay attention to them.i hope you willnot also ingor ethis message.

thank you

Nitroflare is starting to smell.....fishy. Let's hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

the long payment periods are kind off worrying.hope everything is okay though

Last edited:
@jonnie and the whole NF team, listen up.i know you have been in business for a very long time and you know your way around file hosting business but your hard headedness will soon cost you.Your users here are complaining about long payment periods you donot want to listen,they are requesting for bitcoin and other payment forms you donot want to listen,they are complaining about low daily bandwidth limit you donot want to listen.this same users here are the once that have put you in business so treat them like kings and queens.this forum (NF forum) represents are cross section of what your users out there feel about your service and you really need to pay attention to them.i hope you willnot also ingor ethis message.

thank you

Nitroflare is starting to smell.....fishy. Let's hope for the best but be prepared for the worst.

Thank you for making your voice heard and sending your thoughts.
We assure you that we ARE listening to our affiliates. I am continuously extending feedbacks
to Jonnie and we are always updating our website, improving the experience for both
Premium Users AND Uploaders. Recently we gave a HUGE discount to NitroFlare
userbase because we listened to you! we wanted to increase your sales!
We understand our service isn't perfect but we are trying to make it as best as it can be.

Thank you for being with us

thank you

If I remember correctly, around the end of 2014 - beginning 2015 the free downloads from nitroshit were disabled. The reason was something like "too much traffic so buy a premium". The answer to the complaints was - "we care about our premium customers not about shitty free downloaders". It clearly demonstrates their attitude for their customers. It would be very naive to think that they distinguish "premium customers" and "shitty free downloaders". All customers for them are "shitty". As has already been said in the thread about icercrap (a project of nitroshit team), their only goal is to extract as much money as they can, while giving as little service as possible. So, all your requests about more bandwidth, saving unsed traffic etc are meaningless.

Last edited:

thank you

Thank you for making your voice heard and sending your thoughts.
We assure you that we ARE listening to our affiliates. I am continuously extending feedbacks
to Jonnie and we are always updating our website, improving the experience for both
Premium Users AND Uploaders. Recently we gave a HUGE discount to NitroFlare
userbase because we listened to you! we wanted to increase your sales!
We understand our service isn't perfect but we are trying to make it as best as it can be.

Thank you for being with us

I have a big suggestion for you guys and I hope you take it into consideration. Here it is: Make payments in a more timely fashion.

19 days to get a payment in 2017?

And the 14 business days has passed for me and still no payment. I'm now well into the 15 business day.

Wl4dAfz.jpg

Good work nitroflare, I am sure your on the right track to become a scam site.

Small tip for all of you who defend nitroflare: If a file host does not pay you in the period of time that they have on their site ( 7-14 "business days" ) chances are that something is wrong and you might need to look for another file host.

Greetings everyone,

This month, and this month only, there will be a delay in payments for affiliates.
All payments will be transfered till December 28th.
Since we are nearning 2017, we need to submit our annual reports for 2016
and want to include all expenses up to December 28th.

Payments will be processed in the following extra 5 days
and will be paid no later than 28/12/2016.

Apologies and thank you for understanding.

And it seems that also this month the payments are a bit late.

rIW2zlg.png

Back