Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
I have already explained why I call jonnie a liar. OK, I repeat it here - at first, nitroshitter jonnie claimed that the files would be never deleted as long as the user has premium account. Later, he silently changed this to 100 days. Recently, he changed it again to 60 days, and without informing customers. Now he says that the inactivity period is 30 days. So, he changes his promises every day - and you say that he is not a liar? Then who is he? The right name for nitroflare is nitroshit.

Nitroflare is filesharng and not backup system, if you want to save your inactive files somewhere, you can use other alternative for this GoogleDrive or DropBox.
We are not the right place for you.

So, you agree that at first you promised something and later you changed it without informing customers? Yes or no?

Last edited:
So, your tactic is to remove the information that clearly demonstrates that you are cheaters and liars? Can you answer this very simple question - do you agree that at first you promised something and later you changed it without informing customers? The answer can be only yes or no. If you refuse to answer that would mean that you agree. And this would mean that you are liar.

Last edited:
Do you want to keep testing my patience? you have already been banned previously for multi accounts do you want to lose this one as well for trolling ?

It is not trolling, I just want to know what the period of inactivity is. It changes every day, so I want to know something I can rely on (or know that I cannot rely on anything). And you asked me why I call jonnie a liar - I clearly explained. I just want jonnie to publicly agree with me and accept this fact.

Last edited:
Your asking for something for which there can be no guarantee, I strongly suggest you stop posting in this thread & use the host contact support

And yes it is trolling

for free 14 days
for premium about 60 days for the present (in fact about 30 days or less)
views=clicks

30 days or less means that there is no lower limit for how long the files will be kept. In fact, they can be deleted at any moment. So, it would more correct to say 0 days, but 60 days sounds better, right? Though it is a lie.

NitroFlare sells back to normal :)

NF31ec1.jpg

HI my friend Jonnie ,
before in 2012 i was using uploaded(space unlimited) ,this month i start using your host (seem very good and fast)

i hope that you upgrade my account i need more space ,

my id :lamrininador@gmail.com

thanks

Back