Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Just had a friend buy premium from my link right in front of me and I do not have any new sale on my account.

How it is possible ? Buy from your link did not get any sale.

Went to my website, clicked file download link, taken to nitroflare website and choose 1 month premium and pay with "cards alternative #1." My friend account is now premium but I have no sale.

How it is possible ? Buy from your link did not get any sale.

Went to my website, clicked file download link, taken to nitroflare website and choose 1 month premium and pay with "cards alternative #1." My friend account is now premium but I have no sale.

An interesting situation. And what if it's not a bug, and not all sales are counted.
I think we need to make a few test sales. Hopefully, the administration will explain what it is, otherwise it smells shave.

Most sites forbid this: you buying your own premium or asking a friend to buy it. They see it as manipulation of their system, which it is sort of as long as you're not using it to cheat profits, testing sounds fine. When picking a host, it's always good to go back and read all the beginning reviews, not just the most recent ones. They did not have the best start and have been criticised for shaving among other things before, but that was in the past.

Best to wait for Jonnie's reply before jumping to conclusions!

Most sites forbid this: you buying your own premium or asking a friend to buy it. They see it as manipulation of their system, which it is sort of as long as you're not using it to cheat profits, testing sounds fine. When picking a host, it's always good to go back and read all the beginning reviews, not just the most recent ones. They did not have the best start and have been criticised for shaving among other things before, but that was in the past.

Best to wait for Jonnie's reply before jumping to conclusions!

Buying premium from your own link while signed into that account I was already told is not allowed and it makes sense because it is manipulation to receive back 70% with PPS rate. However, I was not discouraged from having a friend create an account and buy premium from my link. This type of transaction is no different from a normal one other than I happen to know the person and that has no effect.

Just had a friend buy premium from my link right in front of me and I do not have any new sale on my account.

No sales counted?
I already explained this few times before, and you can see this in the terms of use in WJ thread.

There could be many reasons,
1. our abuse system detected this payment as fraud
2. our abuse system detected you bought from your self or asked someone to buy from your link
3. the customer didnt bought from your link
4. the customer use browser without cookies

Any purchase must be natural otherwise it will be treated as a fraud our affiliate system and your sale will not count in other case your account will be banned.

So, if he sends you the transaction details of the purchase, would you be able to tell the sale was not counted due to which of the previous four reasons?

Jonnie said:
2. .... or asked someone to buy from your link

This is stupid, because your system is not a mind-reader ) I think this is a tricky excuse in such cases.

Jonnie said:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]4. the customer use browser without cookies[/FONT]

And how many sales we do not get of this reason? And who in this case has a % of these sales? Your system? Uploader is not responsible for technical problems of users.
Change of sales calculation algorithm, for example, if the wrong or there are no cookies, then the system looking at the first file downloaded after purchase premium .

Last edited:

No sales counted?
I already explained this few times before, and you can see this in the terms of use in WJ thread.

2. our abuse system detected you bought from your self or asked someone to buy from your link

Any purchase must be natural otherwise it will be treated as a fraud our affiliate system and your sale will not count in other case your account will be banned.

My friend's card was charged $15.60 USD, you have his money and he is premium. Neither of our accounts are banned.

Premium was not bought from my account, And how could your system possibly detect "asked someone to buy from your link." It is a normal purchase.

This page was shown with my link after clicking on my website then clicked fast download below to buy premium.

cap2.png

False, it was checked beforehand.

cap1.png

I used this exact process to test with another host that has a thread here and the sale was credited nearly instantly. No promo because I stopped using them for other complaints. I stopped using Nitroflare for new files months ago but still have some links active so this was a test to see if I would work with you again. From my personal experience only your system is not reliable but I will not make any accusations further than that,

I used this exact process to test with another host that has a thread here and the sale was credited nearly instantly. No promo because I stopped using them for other complaints. I stopped using Nitroflare for new files months ago but still have some links active so this was a test to see if I would work with you again. From my personal experience only your system is not reliable but I will not make any accusations further than that,
hi user7331, next time try screen recording the whole process using any free screen recorder tool like Ezvid (Ezvid: Free Video Editor & Screen Recorder). your claim will be more solid with that I guess.

just a suggestion.

No sales counted?

My friend's card was charged $15.60 USD, you have his money and he is premium. Neither of our accounts are banned.

Premium was not bought from my account, And how could your system possibly detect "asked someone to buy from your link." It is a normal purchase.

This page was shown with my link after clicking on my website then clicked fast download below to buy premium.

cap2.png

False, it was checked beforehand.

cap1.png

At this moment i dont even know the transaction id but only a spam post from you, so this case is closed.
Next time you can do under our contact form and our support team will check it.

Sales counts is fine, everything is working great.

This is stupid, because your system is not a mind-reader ) I think this is a tricky excuse in such cases.

Jonnie said:
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]4. the customer use browser without cookies[/FONT]

And how many sales we do not get of this reason? And who in this case has a % of these sales? Your system? Uploader is not responsible for technical problems of users.
Change of sales calculation algorithm, for example, if the wrong or there are no cookies, then the system looking at the first file downloaded after purchase premium .

"[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular] if the wrong or there are no cookies, then the system looking at the first file downloaded after purchase premium ."

This is exactly what we already do :)[/FONT]

Last edited:
I post in the official support thread and you consider it spam after taking 2 days to reply. Nice that you consider it closed, only just now mentioning a transaction id and didn't PM me to ask for it, offering only to look into something "next time." Though at this point with how you've handled it I don't have confidence that you'd do anything other than ban me out of spite. So don't worry the issue can be closed but I'll make sure my friend issues a chargeback.

Last edited:
For future references, never mention one of your friends bought it..
Instead mention one of your site users brought premium to support your site or access a feature and when you tried to check this, you didn't see any sale.
I think the fact that you mentioned "my friend" automatically made them think fraud.

On the other hand, it seems Nitroflare's bad history isn't history, it's still ongoing.

As always if you don't like a host, leave a comment explaining why and what happened and move on to a better one.

I post in the official support thread and you consider it spam after taking 2 days to reply. Nice that you consider it closed, only just now mentioning a transaction id and didn't PM me to ask for it, offering only to look into something "next time." Though at this point with how you've handled it I don't have confidence that you'd do anything other than ban me out of spite. So don't worry the issue can be closed but I'll make sure my friend issues a chargeback.

The official support is here:
NitroFlare - Upload Files

we dont know other places.

All is well with sales. One wish it is make payments on webmoney faster than on 14 day, and if you have opportunity, please do payment on Webmoney ordered 11 May

Last edited:
Back