Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Seriously, just go somewhere else if this pains you so much.
If our business isn't successful as you say we will face our oblivion, why you care?

Agreed, I will stop feeding as well :)

Seriously, just go somewhere else if this pains you so much.
If our business isn't successful as you say we will face our oblivion, why you care?

Agreed, I will stop feeding as well :)

My subscription is not ended yet so i will be here. If you have so much money then refund my money i will not be here.

thanks.

Jonnie Thanks payment and

PayPerSell and wife Spammer User..

Please banned account..

When did you start mini modding ? Did you also join to Nitro?

It is between an user and seller's discussion. get out from here.

-----------------------

Hello,

My account is banned already so kindly partially refund me. You have no rights to Keep my money for the rest of the days i am not using.

being a big company, you care about the little payment of 14.4$ ? If so, then i will not be stopping because i have paid to your company. You should not have the terms but we are users and we have own terms as well.

I am not taking anything from you. Refund me for teh days i have no used because the account is already banned. I was here to earn but they disabled sales generating from my account already. I knew i argued with the staff before making the purchase and that is why they are playing with me.

Thanks.

Jonnie check pm. Very important issue.

Is XXX sharing not allowed ???

You can pm me also and I will address it with johnny directly if needed.

Kindly refund me please. You have banned my account for no reason. Your staff have not answered me and disabled sales generating from my account so i had to raise my voice.

You should send me the refund instead eating my money for no reason. Why you will keep my money after banning me?

Refund me.

Remind to all uploaders:

- For NON PREMIUM users files with no clicks/downloads will be removed 14 days after you've uploaded it.
- Premium Users files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

What about this statement Jonnie. You said
Premium Users files will be saved for permanent

Remind to all uploaders:

- For NON PREMIUM users files with no clicks/downloads will be removed 14 days after you've uploaded it.
- Premium Users files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

What about this statement Jonnie. You said
Premium Users files will be saved for permanent

They are liars. Their promises are nothing. No more trust for nitro.

You're getting over 10TB of storage for 100 days and you are complaining?

This is your promise: - Premium Users files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

Now you say: [FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Premium users - Inactive files get deleted after 100 days.

I say: [/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]you are liars. Your promises are nothing. No more trust for nitro.[/FONT]

Back