Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
As far as i know, I have something like unlimited storage space as an Upgraded user but how do i know "How much storage space used by my current active data" ?

thanks in advance.

Question

Hi Jonnie!
First: Jonnie thank you for the work that you do with your team. I would like to ask. webmasters will receive some money from the Extra Bandwidth, when users will buy extra traffic? And second: when you planning payout to webmoney ordered 2016-03-29?

Thanks.[h=2][/h]

A lot of downloaders are complaining seeing AD wares or malwares when trying to Download NF files... had already been threatened to be banned if not fixed...Some individual needed to rebbot their individual PCs in order to completely uninstall these softwares... please check

can you show me example?

I have been on vacation but anyways, a few users said that a ransonware is being installed and there's a page that says you have to call a phone number to get rid of the virus. When you call they take over your computer and run a virus scan that is useless. Then they tell you that you have to pay $150 to solve it. It also keeps making a noise and sometimes you have to close down your browser to stop it. Thanks

Here's the list from my HOSTS file that I had to add to block their nonsense. Hope it helps.

securepccleaner.com
installopensoftware.com
clicks.longtailnetwork.com
wevideos.net
sourcenewsonline.com
exsi2.voluumtrk.com
ad.dumedia.ru
cl1v1rus.malwarebuster.netdna-cdn.com
exsi2.redirectvoluum.com
zu1.november-lax.com
guitarpeople.com
webstutorial.com