Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Ads_z.jpg

sales good.but Waiting for payment.(webmoney)

Edit:

woww.thank you for payment. received now.

Can you show your rewenue and download column?
Or send me it in pm if u can

I asked this in that other nitroflare topic , but this one seems more active so here is just c/p from that other topic :

I used to upload to nitroflare before and dropped it (can not remember the reason , probably some problems with remote upload function)

Are the better now , are there any issues with site going down often or something like that.

Regarding payments , how reliable are they ?

How long do you have to wait for payment (if they pay regularly that is)

basically are they worth anything

thanks in advance for any help/answers

what is "referral link for sales"? i earn via this link 0.6 for 30day account (5%) and nothing more. But via direct links to file i get 70%. Why should I put this link on my website. These 5% should be a additional bonus not total earnings.

btw thanks for payment

what is "referral link for sales"? i earn via this link 0.6 for 30day account (5%) and nothing more. But via direct links to file i get 70%. Why should I put this link on my website. These 5% should be a additional bonus not total earnings.

btw thanks for payment

That's just the way it works with this host. So if you have a site that other people post files to it might make sense to use the referral link but if you have your own files you should not use it.

Привет, народ!

Предположим, что я работаю на Nitroflare, на файлах 100-1000 Мб, имею 10000 уникальных скачиваний в неделю и до 3000-5000 кликов в день...

Как вы думаете, сколько я смогу заработать на продажах в неделю, при такой статистике?

===============================================================================

Hi people!

Suppose that I am working on Nitroflare, at 100-1000 MB files, I have 10,000 unique downloads per week and up to 3000-5000 clicks per day ...

What do you think, how much can I earn in sales in the week, when such statistics?

Привет, народ!

Предположим, что я работаю на Nitroflare, на файлах 100-1000 Мб, имею 10000 уникальных скачиваний в неделю и до 3000-5000 кликов в день...

Как вы думаете, сколько я смогу заработать на продажах в неделю, при такой статистике?

===============================================================================

Hi people!

Suppose that I am working on Nitroflare, at 100-1000 MB files, I have 10,000 unique downloads per week and up to 3000-5000 clicks per day ...

What do you think, how much can I earn in sales in the week, when such statistics?

at least 3-4 sales daily , i say at least !

Back