Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,380 comments
Yes, Webmoney is with high fees. It costs very less for sending Webmoney, i do not know why they take such high %

All prices for premium are in USD. But when User tries to purchase via card 1# gateway, it is charged in EUR. So why you cheat like that?
The euro price same as USD price, in the first alternative we charge in EURO's in second its in Dollars, rates are same.
Exactly the prices are same. But 13$ is not equal with 13€ (total with fees). If user pays you in Euro, we still get commission in $ (7$). Do you think this is fair? If yes, please payout me in Euro to WME purse, same amount.

Last edited:
The euro price same as USD price, in the first alternative we charge in EURO's in second its in Dollars, rates are same.
Exactly the prices are same. But 13$ is not equal with 13€ (total with fees). If user pays you in Euro, we still get commission in $ (7$). Do you think this is fair? If yes, please payout me in Euro to WME purse, same amount.

Packages 90days and rest, you can see the prices is different (By exchange rate of google).
But only trial and monthly package its same amount, and there is no big difference in that small prices.

13€ is ~14$. 1$ is not a big difference from one sale. But It's very big, from many sales. 100 sales = 100$ you earn more! So it is unfair...

Last edited:
how everyone here, especially Jonnie of Nitroflare

I still don't understand how to earn 70% for each sale

I only earn 5% from banner sales

everytime my prospective buyer / downloader click "Fast Download" button of my uploaded file then buy

I earn zero

please help

everytime my prospective buyer / downloader click "Fast Download" button of my uploaded file then buy

I earn zero

please help
Only uploaders can make 70% and not webmasters.
you upload a files to nitroflare, when you have sales you earn 70%.

Hi Joninie ,
Can you please reduce Wmz withdrawal Fee to 5% or less ?? maybe you should search for another good echanger , all other hosts pay with 0.00% Fee except you !

All others take 0% but they not paying you 70%. they pay you 50%.
After they shave your sales, you get maybe 25%.

Hi Joninie ,
Can you please reduce Wmz withdrawal Fee to 5% or less ?? maybe you should search for another good echanger , all other hosts pay with 0.00% Fee except you !

All others take 0% but they not paying you 70%. they pay you 50%.
After they shave your sales, you get maybe 25%.

you pay us 70% and you take 7% , its the same with others :| without fee you pay us 50% or 55% for any sale
Thank's anyway !

I earn zero

please help
Only uploaders can make 70% and not webmasters.
you upload a files to nitroflare, when you have sales you earn 70%.

yes, I have uploaded 2 files to my storage its size around 10-20MB, and my buyer exactly clicks my file's link and choose fast download button then pay premium plan

but when I check , I earn zero

what is the missing step?.

what are the criteria you call someone as "uploader" which is eligible to earn 70% PPS ?

and do you only count valid PPS commission when it paid using Credit card payment gateway ?

thank you jonnie

Last edited:
@jonnie : please, pay for me :(
I requested on
2015-07-11
From site:

• The payment will be completed in a period of time of 7-14 days since the request to the wallet you've requested.

@Jonnie

How about link checker on the site?
It's necessary.

Last edited:
Back