Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
System Update:

We have been added COPY FILES from "Nitroflare to Nitroflare" links to your storage place with your Referral Code.

Its so easy, just go to My Files and you will see the new option above.

We will keep update our system to be the best for you.

System Update:

We have been added COPY FILES from "Nitroflare to Nitroflare" links to your storage place with your Referral Code.

Is there an option to disable my links from being copied by other Nitroflare users?

Last edited:
UrYO2iK.jpg

JFeLzyg.jpg

We bought more 10 dedicated servers, we are waiting to get them up to 72 hours.

Uploads back to normal for now, but maybe it will be stop again later until we have all new servers online.

We bought more 10 dedicated servers, we are waiting to get them up to 72 hours.

Uploads back to normal for now, but maybe it will be stop again later until we have all new servers online.

Please reply my PM, I have too many files removed manually today by fake infringement of copyright, even without share?

Last edited:
System Update:

Is there an option to disable my links from being copied by other Nitroflare users?

I would like this option too if possible.

Also is it possible to add the option for HTML link export and with similar format to this:

<a href="[DOWNLOAD URL]" target="_blank">[FILENAME] - [FILESIZE]</a>

Last edited:
I have too many files removed manually today by fake infringement of copyright
Same problem with the yesterday's files.

Due to overloading, we have lost few files, and when files removed, Its automaticlly detected as "DMCA REPORT".
I would like this option too if possible.

Jonnie ??
Due to overloading, we have lost few files, and when files removed, Its automaticlly detected as "DMCA REPORT".

Jonnie, I've sent a message regarding my affiliate program. When I go to my account I see that it's set to Plan A (PPS) and I'd really like to change it to Plan B (PPD+PPW).

Back