Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Hello Jonnie,

I can't access to your website. It's show error message :

Error 522 Ray ID: 1ebe6dba7c7c0835 • 2015-05-25 04:17:20 UTC
Connection timed out

Could you please to check and fix this problem.

Thanks!

WTH???? why are files being deleted this fast? I thought the files are stored at least 30 days? Also, last time we spoke, I asked that my files be given at least 90 days because I mass download and mass upload files... Most of my files are shared within 30 days at least but when I checked today a lot of my files are gone... Please explain...

Upload Date
2015-04-28 08:50:01

Remove Date
2015-05-14 12:57:25

WTH???? why are files being deleted this fast? I thought the files are stored at least 30 days? Also, last time we spoke, I asked that my files be given at least 90 days because I mass download and mass upload files... Most of my files are shared within 30 days at least but when I checked today a lot of my files are gone... Please explain...

Upload Date
2015-04-28 08:50:01

Remove Date
2015-05-14 12:57:25

It's not a bug, it happened to everyone (sometimes file is deleted after 10-20 days from upload date) You should try to monitor and reupload your files

Under your rules and conditions in NitroFlare - Upload Files:

• Files with no views/downloads will be removed 90 days after you've uploaded it. All other files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

It is very clearly stated that 90 days is the given amount of time before any file is deleted. Why are you deleting files less than 30 days then?

nf17440.png

thanks nitroflare,good for me........

Under your rules and conditions in NitroFlare - Upload Files:

• Files with no views/downloads will be removed 90 days after you've uploaded it. All other files will be saved for permanent (Unless you decide to delete them by self).

It is very clearly stated that 90 days is the given amount of time before any file is deleted. Why are you deleting files less than 30 days then?

Usually we delete inactive files only if 90 days have passed.
Recently flooded us with a lot of spam files so specific files were removed after 20 days, But only files that doesnt had even 1 download.
It happens rarely, there is no reason to happen again.
We keep improving our servers, and we will do our best.

Why do I get this page whenever I try to check d/load links etc that lead to your site

u3bu3.jpg

It is a cloudflare protection, nothing to do by our side.

That particular error was from just clicking the link to your rules page NitroFlare - Upload Files:

I'm sure you have some settings regard cloudflare that you can change.

I get this error 99% of time, as atm clicking the link takes me to the rules page.

Back