Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
who use your host from turkey when your rates are ridiculuos like that?
first move turkey to better tier
tier 4 ,are you kidding

you suddenly changed all rates and system then waiting from us to join
what a tricky owner

It's starting to be odd, unfortunately.

No one downloads from Nitroflare links, files are only "viewed" which is stupid because they are rars :D

Don't know how long it makes sense to wait, as there appears to be nothing happening.

No one downloads from Nitroflare links, files are only "viewed" which is stupid because they are rars :D

Don't know how long it makes sense to wait, as there appears to be nothing happening.

Use only nitroflare, you will have the downloads.

Use only nitroflare, you will have the downloads.

yes every hoster out there says that, but it's just not realistic

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

i have same problem get views but no downloads and i only share nitroflare links

i even tried the link without the view and it says page not found so is the links actually there

Last edited:
who use your host from turkey when your rates are ridiculuos like that?
first move turkey to better tier
tier 4 ,are you kidding

you suddenly changed all rates and system then waiting from us to join
what a tricky owner

We understand that you're trying to hide some motive to harm our good reputation, and it's surely not an innocent motive.
We've changed the terms of the affiliate program and published those changes to the public through the affiliate page and also via this thread - we're not hiding anything.

Turkey is a very respectfaul country that we like, but we rate the countries by their stats, not by any other kind of rate or politics.
Even though you're from Turkey we're sure that you can make very nice amounts of money with our service.

If you need any help we're here for you, but in the same sentence I'd like to ask you to use that page for real purpose only and not for defemation.

John W.
Associate affiliate program manager

Last edited:

Please dont be cofused, Views = Clicks.

i have same problem get views but no downloads and i only share nitroflare links

i even tried the link without the view and it says page not found so is the links actually there

whatever, dude.

zero downloads for many days, only useless "clicks".

why spend time uploading...

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Back