Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Disadvantages of Nitroflare for the downloader:

- Frequent "Free download is currently unavailable due to overloading in the server" messages over last 6 months
- Dialup-era download speeds of 20 KB/s
- Frequent "invalid ticket" errors after 60-second timeout finishes
- 3 hour lock-out between downloads, whether download started or failed due to server error
- 2 popunders with every download or attempt to download

- Advantages of Nitroflare for the downloader:
HAHAHA you are obviously a free downloader. Nobody forced you to use Nitroflare's free download service. Don't like it? Buy premium or download from somewhere else.

Free downloads has been stopped yesterday due to overloading, and 4 hours ago it back again.
Due to Christmas our new stock of servers in the the way and we are waiting for the delivery.

The reason we freeze the free downloads its only cuz we care about our Premium users.

NOTE IT:

Premium users is our priority, not free.

Last edited:
Free downloads has been stopped yesterday due to overloading, and 4 hours ago it back again.
Due to Christmas our new stock of servers in the the way and we are waiting for the delivery.

The reason we freeze the free downloads its only cuz we care about our Premium users.

NOTE IT:

Premium users is our priority, not free.

Then stop offering free users until the issues are sorted. If your service wasn't so ingrained into avaxhome I wouldn't bother, and with the plethora of torrents that have the same content it is becoming, thankfully, a non-issue.

That isn't to say that I disparage you for focusing on your paid customers (quite the contrary), however, it is a hard sell to get someone to pay for services from a vendor with the list of issues you've faced in the last few months.

Best of luck, it seems like you need all you can get.

General Question

Hello,

I have a blog and i'm an affiliate of the other file host. But i will use nitroflare as the second filehost for the blog along with the other one? Is there an easy way to duplicate files from the other filehost to nitroflare? Also do you only pay for sales?

What is the condition of payment that?

I wanted to pay my Monday , arrived on Tuesday next week .

I wanted my 29 in this week's pay , it's today .

Payments made ​​a few days ?

When it comes to payment after giving a request for payment ?

Please clear information .

Back