Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Thank you for the payout - I finally got my fifth sale ...

PSnq5L8.png

There is something wrong with the sales. People order films on my website, and if they bought a premium, then I upload requested films. Yesterday two people bought a premium through my files: one for a year, the other for six months. But at the moment these sales are not in my statistics. I have some details of these premiums:
One Year Premium - Transaction ID: 0YC2ECGQI5JPQUT the sale was made from my site and my file https://nitroflare.com/view/FC9F844C0A6EA27/The.Dr.2020.BDRip.720p.Rus.Eng.mkv
Six Months Premium - at the moment I know that the sale was made from my site and my file, and the purchase time is 08/19/2021 at 09:20 CET. I will write more detailed information later.

This is not the first time that sales have not counted. Over the past two months, there have been at least 3 more similar cases. But I just closed my eyes to this, I thought that there was some kind of glitch and sales would come later, but this did not happen.
I can get all the information on these sales too, they were made by regular users of my site.
And this is only a small part of the sales that I know about. And how many sales pass me by that I don't know about ?!

I have been working with Nitroflare for about 7 years and for the last few months it seems that sales have simply been turned off in my case. And these incidents proves that something is wrong. Either your system is not working properly, or sales are stupidly stolen.

P.S. Sorry for my English.
Post automatically merged:

Update about Six Months Premium: Transaction ID: 09QNDXIXMWKFDFO the sale was made from my site and my file https://nitroflare.com/view/7A589441CA404FA/Prt.Hrd.D.Yng.2018.WEB-Dl_1080p.Rus.mkv

Last edited:
There is something wrong with the sales. People order films on my website, and if they bought a premium, then I upload requested films. Yesterday two people bought a premium through my files: one for a year, the other for six months. But at the moment these sales are not in my statistics. I have some details of these premiums:
One Year Premium - Transaction ID: 0YC2ECGQI5JPQUT the sale was made from my site and my file https://nitroflare.com/view/FC9F844C0A6EA27/The.Dr.2020.BDRip.720p.Rus.Eng.mkv
Six Months Premium - at the moment I know that the sale was made from my site and my file, and the purchase time is 08/19/2021 at 09:20 CET. I will write more detailed information later.

This is not the first time that sales have not counted. Over the past two months, there have been at least 3 more similar cases. But I just closed my eyes to this, I thought that there was some kind of glitch and sales would come later, but this did not happen.
I can get all the information on these sales too, they were made by regular users of my site.
And this is only a small part of the sales that I know about. And how many sales pass me by that I don't know about ?!

I have been working with Nitroflare for about 7 years and for the last few months it seems that sales have simply been turned off in my case. And these incidents proves that something is wrong. Either your system is not working properly, or sales are stupidly stolen.

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Update about Six Months Premium: Transaction ID: 09QNDXIXMWKFDFO the sale was made from my site and my file https://nitroflare.com/view/7A589441CA404FA/Prt.Hrd.D.Yng.2018.WEB-Dl_1080p.Rus.mkv
If you would have sent me all this in private, I would have verified it for you - although I am positive that our affiliate system is 100% fine.
However, posting this on the forum for anyone to see - I will consider you a troll and ignore you.

And knowing the transaction details, only means you are connected to the person who purchased from - which means you have violated our affiliate terms of use and our system detected this. This is why you haven't received the commission for the sale.

If you would have sent me all this in private, I would have verified it for you - although I am positive that our affiliate system is 100% fine.
However, posting this on the forum for anyone to see - I will consider you a troll and ignore you.

And knowing the transaction details, only means you are connected to the person who purchased from - which means you have violated our affiliate terms of use and our system detected this. This is why you haven't received the commission for the sale.
I asked the users for the details of the transactions as there were no sales. These details, as I thought, will be necessary for you to investigate and fix the problem.

I didn’t force anyone to buy premiums - people inform me about the purchase after the fact.

Last edited:

This response is ridiculous. Do you think people are that stupid?

which means you have violated our affiliate terms of use and our system detected this. This is why you haven't received the commission for the sale.

sorry but i think it is is clear that sales not counted before he contact with sellers! so what do you mean with our system detected this?
There is no system in the world like that. Expect they found a mind reader or telepathy bot. Lets say i'm in Germany and asking my american friend to buy premium from my link and he never visited nitroflare before. Do you think there is a system in the world that can catch this? lol

I've been visiting this forum for 2 years now and I can't stand their fooling people anymore. Also i never saw this type of message on rapidgator discussion thread.

Last edited:
I still hope these are problems with your system and you are currently investigating. Please add these two sales manually to my profile. You have all the evidence that the sales were made by real people without any manipulation.
I am ready to work with Nitroflare for another week in the hope that this incident will be resolved. Otherwise, I will be forced to switch to a new filehosting. And many people will do the same, trust me.

I am not going to detail or explain how our system knows to detect these sorts of fraud activities.
Anyone who is having low sales is always welcome to upload his files someplace else.

As of today, we officially end our support at this forum. Anyone in need of assistance can contact our support at the site here:

I guess as of today nitroflare shows its colours.

Gets called out, with a believable story. Not saying it is false but even if it were the response is what killed it.

A system that can detect activity outside of it's own network to determine a pre existing connection?

A system that advanced and it's getting used to detect affiliate fraud?

bullshit karl GIF

Back