2 sales in 1 hour! HAHA
Great host dude ;)
iFTY0zHiInHvY.png

ibccqpOti0D6qg.png

i'll keep update !

Hello....
please upgrade account to premium

yiyo006@gmail.com
Your account has been upgraded successfully, Now you are PRO user.

upgrade me please :-)
plastboy@gmail.com

thx

You do not meet the conditions of use:
• You have to be registered with WJ for at least one month.
• Right after you completed the registration with Nitroflare you need to publish on this thread your Username (The E-Mail address you've sign with),
and we'll upgrade your account for free and will send you the Premium Key straight to your mail.

Or please send me some proove about your history uploads in pm.

lol, what is this?

so you are paying $25 per 1000 premium user downloads. Or 70% PPS and files are locked for premium only users?

You'll change your payment cycle to NET30 very soon due to 'carders'.

Obviously you will bank huge money if someone decide to use PPD system because 1 download means 1 premium account purchased. In any case you should MIX PPD + PPS.

Good luck with this system.

Last edited:
lol, what is this?

so you are paying $25 per 1000 premium user downloads. Or 70% PPS and files are locked for premium only users?

You'll change your payment cycle to NET30 very soon due to 'carders'.

Obviously you will bank huge money if someone decide to use PPD system because 1 download means 1 premium account purchased. In any case you should MIX PPD + PPS.

Good luck with this system.

Hi Sonic,
This is Mixed plan, we pay 70% for pps + up to 25$ for 1000 downloads/watching + 5% for referal sales.
About "Carders" we have secure 3D watching for every transaction + our system smart enough to detect such frauds.

please set PPW and upgrade user : 272
why ? watch video > have a key ?
thanks
This is automaticly mixed plan,
This is Mixed plan, we pay 70% for pps + up to 25$ for 1000 PPD/PPW + 5% for referal sales.
Your account been upgraded + you got Premium key as bonus for 30 days for free.

Last edited:
This is Mixed plan, we pay 70% for pps + up to 25$ for 1000 PPD/PPW + 5% for referal sales.
thanks U . but I tried downloading but it is not possible, and that is also happening to see the video ?

thanks U . but I tried downloading but it is not possible, and that is also happening to see the video ?

You have to use Premium Key for downloading/watch.

You have to use Premium Key for downloading/watch.

my account has been upgraded VIP by you ?
how the user can see my video for free ?
thanks

Please dont be confused.

1. Your account has been upgraded to "Pro-User" - instead of 500GB of storage space you have now 10TB.
In order to be able to download or watch on-line contents you or your visitors have to purchase a Premium Key
You got FREE premium key for 30 days and you can start using it.

2. There are no free download option at the moment. That option will be added soon.

Back