Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
but i'm getting few sales _ 1 _ 2 each day & sometimes zero,,,, i hope i get 4 or more sales per day one day in future !! i say this after working about 2 years with NF ! that is i've never get more than 4 per day with NF....

Last edited:
As per new Vector, Photoshop PSDAfter Effects, Tutorials, Template, 3D, NOTIFICATION:
[h=2]Dear GFXTRALovers![/h]
Filenext proudly presents your new year gift! This gift only for yours!
You know Gfxtra works only with FILENEXT now and will be only in future..
But we know you have premium accounts from Nitroflare and we dont forget you.
[h=2]Let's add your Nitroflare premium days[/h][h=2]to your Filenext account![/h]

If you have nitroflare premium accounts here is your gift!
Buy premium from Filenext and send us your Nitroflare account informations,
we add your expire premium days to Filenext accounts!

For example if you bought 1 month premium account from Nitroflare before,
buy 1 month premium from Filenext we give you 1month + your expire nitroflare premium days!

If you bought 3 month premium from Nitroflare before
buy 3 month premium from Filenext get 3 month+ your expire nitro premium days!
[h=2]Filenext, your new year best friend![/h]
[FONT=&quot]NOTE: When you buy premium from Filenext, please send an email to admin@filenext.com with your FILENEXT and Nitroflare account informations...
[/FONT]
You'll lose your Nitroflare account and you can not use it anymore.

I highlight last 2 lines, so does it mean nitroflare is now filenext and both from same company ?

As per new Vector, Photoshop PSDAfter Effects, Tutorials, Template, 3D, NOTIFICATION:
[FONT=&amp]NOTE: When you buy premium from Filenext, please send an email to admin@filenext.com with your FILENEXT and Nitroflare account informations...
[/FONT]
You'll lose your Nitroflare account and you can not use it anymore.

I highlight last 2 lines, so does it mean nitroflare is now filenext and both from same company ?

how someone can lose his account without email verification ?

Last edited:
how someone can lose his account without email verification ?

Exactly thats my point.
As they mentioned they will pull days from NF and add the same in FN, Remember as per diff accounts validity will be random too.

If it is true both are same company otherwise how is it possible to trash NF and add same days in FN.

Back