Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
You should consider changing the time the system requires that human check (have to insert the code)... In my opinion is too frequent, is very annoying having to insert a code as a premium user every time. Once every couple of hours, ok, but now is a matter of minutes.

I just had a banner sale but just 2.5 USD. It should be in addition of a sale, right? Or do you just count 5% for sales from banners?
If you are a webmaster, and you have big website, please contact me in PM.
We will find for you good deal.

You should consider changing the time the system requires that human check (have to insert the code)... In my opinion is too frequent, is very annoying having to insert a code as a premium user every time. Once every couple of hours, ok, but now is a matter of minutes.
What do you talking about?
can you please show me a screeshot?

Please upgrade my user is premium
my email: khai.nguyensgn@gmail.com
Done.

Yeah sure, it requires me to complete a human check every 10 minutes or 20 I really don't know...
v7y0ex.jpg

Yeah sure, it requires me to complete a human check every 10 minutes or 20 I really don't know...
v7y0ex.jpg

Do you have any proxy opend?
Where are you from? country.

Dear Jonnie is premium, but why I can't download file from nitroflare
my email: khai.nguyensgn@gmail.com

Your account upgraded to PRO USER, and you got 10TB capcity.
for premium access you have to buy, we dont give it for free.

Hello Mr. Jonnie
This is a question that I have and 3 weeks ago
and I'm bringing in the best way possible
but it is impossible to bear such a burden of work it takes me to do it

example: I go 10-15 files, posting on my main page

only happens about 5 minutes, and uploaded files no longer exist
understand that spiders are enabled dmca but that does not mean almost instantly receiving the complaint you delete it in a span of 5 minutes is illogical I this up all the time the same files
and that I and tye say how heavy it is to do that
that such files can not take a certain time to remove
I mean if the file is denounced it take over 24 hours to process the removal of the offending file

I give you an example: the last sale made​​, the key I purchased the premium I claim that could not download the files, and re praises go up files,
just ftp were saturated and could not do it

if the files are deleted 5 minutes to buy a premium if you are not able to download anything

I tell you the truth if you follow this approach can not work well, it's super unmaintainable

I await your response.
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hello Mr. Jonnie
This is a question that I have and 3 weeks ago
and I'm bringing in the best way possible
but it is impossible to bear such a burden of work it takes me to do it

example: I go 10-15 files, posting on my main page

only happens about 5 minutes, and uploaded files no longer exist
understand that spiders are enabled dmca but that does not mean almost instantly receiving the complaint you delete it in a span of 5 minutes is illogical I this up all the time the same files
and that I and tye say how heavy it is to do that
that such files can not take a certain time to remove
I mean if the file is denounced it take over 24 hours to process the removal of the offending file

I give you an example: the last sale made​​, the key I purchased the premium I claim that could not download the files, and re praises go up files,
just ftp were saturated and could not do it

if the files are deleted 5 minutes to buy a premium if you are not able to download anything

I tell you the truth if you follow this approach can not work well, it's super unmaintainable

I await your response.
Thank you.

Its doesnt really help you to post here, it will not change anything for you.
you have very high dmca reports, thats the reason why no one working with you Apart from us.
We are trying to stay a live for long term, not like the others dead allready.
and we remove the files up to 48 hours.

Best regards,
Jonnie.

Back