Nitroflare.com - Discussion Thread.

9,361 comments
Anyone here is getting sales/rebills? :(

When i joined nitro, i used to post nitro links with mirrors and i was getting sales on both nitro and a mirror i chose but when i stopped sharing mirrors to increase sales ratio on primary host(nitro), booom result was shocking, sales have stopped coming.

If you post links without mirrors, you have good chances of getting sales but from nitro side, result is opposite.

It's either downloaders who doesn't like to be premium on nitroflare or it's your system which play hide and seek to the uploaders.

With this kind of result from nitro, now i will be thinking of re-using mirrors again(especially who is loyal to the users).

This thing does not make sense, and certainly not true.
Check your contents, not with us.

If you use Mirrors, you will have less sales, then you have with mirrors.

Anyone here is getting sales/rebills? :(

When i joined nitro, i used to post nitro links with mirrors and i was getting sales on both nitro and a mirror i chose but when i stopped sharing mirrors to increase sales ratio on primary host(nitro), booom result was shocking, sales have stopped coming.

If you post links without mirrors, you have good chances of getting sales but from nitro side, result is opposite.

It's either downloaders who doesn't like to be premium on nitroflare or it's your system which play hide and seek to the uploaders.

With this kind of result from nitro, now i will be thinking of re-using mirrors again(especially who is loyal to the users).

johnie is best man in world, he would never steal from webbmaster! joonhie care very much for webbmaster! all peoples only need too read other pages in jonhnie's thread here to see he wonderfull man!
but !! jonnhie care too much for all peoples and he be too gennerous to bad freeload surfer people. give too high downloading speed (20kb/s!), and give free file too soon (every 3 hours!)

Nitroflare admins could you increase the inactivity time before you delete files.Its very short and inconveniencing

not trolling but screenshot ?

Last edited:
Back