Status
Not open for further replies.
Nitish's service is fantastic. Contacted me straight away about my enquiry, and started work on it the same day, and had it finished the same day. I did not expect this due to the complexity of the design, but he had it done.

Nitish adds his own unique touch to the designs, and the graphics he creates. I gave him a couple of designs, but he didnt just do a replica of the design I liked. He chose a different colour scheme, due to what it was for and then worked on it with different images and shapes.

He didn't just slap any old text on either, he chose the fonts carefully, asked for my feedback to check the font matched my purpose.

Nitish always asks how it's looking, and doesn't get annoyed or fedup when you ask him to make silly little changes. He wants to provide you with the Graphics you want, and not what he wants, or he thinks.

He promised it to be made by 12pm his time, it was finished and given to me 20 minutes before that time.

Brilliant Service, Brilliant Guy, I can not reccomend him enough.

Thanks Nitish!
CoolAsIce.

THANKX A LOOOOT CoolAce! Thats one of the best reviews i have EVER received! It was simply lovely working for you man! Would love to work on future projects and best of luck with your dj night! I know you will rock the bar! \m/

Yes, EvanOSK, i can make, PM me the details(including payment details)

I sent 50$ upfront and you just ran away from msn. Will you come back and complete my work or should i consider my money gone for charity?

i guess i informed almost all my clients that i recently got food poisoning(3-4 days back). i was still coming online to inform so that people don't think that i scammed them by informing them time to time.i guess you were left, i am sorry for that. i will be back within 1-2 days max. sorry for being late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back