Status
Not open for further replies.
lol first of all this much posts happenned and i didnt saw it...

2nd - I am not hhhgame and i am not scammer...

3rd - I didnt scam DJGaurav..

4th - yesterday i was busy in forum so didnt reply u piratsko...

5th - U asked for refund of 1.5 $ and i did it...

So can any1 tell me why this thread is created..??

Answers about my servers

I'm going to take this chance to remind everyone that, a good service with quality is not cheap! Also, You, as a client, have to learn by yourself to do the right questions!

Example in this particular situation:

- How many rapidleech accounts do you put in the same server?

- What is the speed of the network from and to the internet? (many hosts out there says that it is 1000mpbs but that is only the internal speed while the speed to the internet is just 10mpbs or 100mpbs)

- What is the specs of the server?

Supposing that the they are saying the true, at least those 3 questions you have to do when you buy a hosting service.

Then you must do some math to see if that would be possible. Depending on the specs, number of clients, speed of the port and prices the hosting company is asking for the service, you can see if they are overselling or not. I hope this helps you and somebody else to avoid future situations like this one.

I wish a good day to everyone!

Regards,
rfhm

Your first answer : It has 4 Gb Ram and 1 TB space and Quad core processor..

2nd answer : I put 40 Accounts on 1 server...

3rd answer : Network speed is 100 MBPS continous...

Thanks for ur questions...

Answer to SJSHAH

^ maybe he had problems with somethin..

have you spoken to him since your server went down?
have you asked for your money back?
if so, how long have you been waiting for him to reply?

did you try to contact him before making this thread?

1. No the server was not down but he didnt liked it so he complain me..

2. Yes he asked refund and i did it..

3. He just waited for 24 hours...

4. No he didnt contacted me before creating this thread...

Thanks SJ for asking questions...

Well i never got the refund u gave me a server with speed 1Mbps max .You had made me wait for a month as you were saying that you are buying a new server with better speeds when i got it it was the same speed.I brought rl and tf from you well tf worked only for 2 days then it went off.

and btw he uses hostgator servers dont know if he is using shared or dedi

Answer to DJGAURAV

Well i never got the refund u gave me a server with speed 1Mbps max .You had made me wait for a month as you were saying that you are buying a new server with better speeds when i got it it was the same speed.I brought rl and tf from you well tf worked only for 2 days then it went off.

and btw he uses hostgator servers dont know if he is using shared or dedi

First u bought both RL and TF then u said u dont want TF and ask for RL reseller then i gave u that...

Then u ask for more speeds so i told u to wait but till then u can use the one which u allready have...

Yaah i use HG dedicated and also Germany Dedi and NL VPS.. All 3...

It is not suspended but it is written that UR DOMAIN IS FACING SOME PROBLEMS and i guarantee u that it wil be solved by today and none of ur files will gone...

I am going now and will be back in 6 hours and reply to all of ur questions...

guys there is no doubt, NIRAV the great scammer of the world.. i know him very well for 3 years i have experience with him he is the biggest lair .. with grantee..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back